Greenville/Spartanburg, SC...

Options
jcstanton
jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
I was thinking it would be good to start a group in my area so that we can all get together from time to time for activities and face to face support. What do you guys think? Anyone from the GSP area, raise your hands! :drinker:

I might even be able to talk the owners of my gym into letting us use the aerobics room for a weekly meeting on Saturday mornings. It's in Greer, so it's more or less central to Greenville and Spartanburg.

Replies

• jcstanton
    Options
    Bumping so this doesn't get "lost".
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    spartanburg here
  • jcstanton
    Options
    spartanburg here

Yeah, I think I saw that in another post, maybe? You were the guy asking for tennis/racquetball partners? Wish I could play. Never have, so I'd probably be pretty dangerous...not in a good way. You'd probably have to wear head to toe PPE's if you played either of those with me. LOL Love volleyball, though I haven't played in years. Hoping to get down under 200lbs by this spring so I can join a league. Anyway, you're welcome to friend request me, and if you're interested in getting together to do some sort of activity sometime, shoot me a PM.
  • casslivingston91
    Options
    I just joined the group, so hello! I live in Simpsonville, S. :)
  • Bigbadgogodaddy
    Options
    I'm in Fountain Inn, but work out of Greer. I would totally be interested!
  • mike667grace
    Options
    :smile: i'm in Anderson, but willing to pop out to GSp at least once a month to help support other people trying to loose weight and get fit
  • ouchsizzleburn
    Options
    I'm in Greenville!
  • DERoyer62
    DERoyer62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in Simpsonville