extra motivation!!!!

Options
homegirl614
homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
Hey to all my fellow Ohio folks!!!! I have been on this site for about 2 years but have been slacking recently. Although I've been on the site for a couple years, I've never taken the time to find any friends on here but now I need help. I just need some motivation from others because I have not been as committed as I should be. I NEED HELP!!!!! Looking to add some friends so we can help each other on this weight lose journey. Hope everyone has a great evening. Good luck on your weigh loss goals!!!!:smile:

Replies

• bthumudo
    bthumudo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What's up homegirl. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me also if you'd like :) I see you're in Columbus too, what part? I'm in Dublin :)
  • dawnie1313
    dawnie1313 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am new to this site but not new to this. Previously logged my meals on Bodymediafit and buddyslim. Very focused and dedicated right now to getting this done right this time...Feel free to add me!

I count calories, watch sugars and carbs...Little to no processed or fast food and of course EXERCISE...
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I haven't taken the time to find active, motivating, and serious MFP friends either! If you'd like to add me, feel free. I am on daily and am working towards 40 pounds to lose!
  • _kim68_
    _kim68_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too!