day 1 again, DVD issues...

Options
kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
Well today I was sent my replacement DVD's. When I purchased from BB ,Turbo Fire I was in shock when I got scratch/blank DVDs! So when it came to Core, Fire 55, Stretch 40, all of them didnt work! Strange huh? Well I am so happy I got the new DVD's and they work, so Day 1 here we go again! LOL

Replies

• jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    How odd, mine have always been good, however being a company with a good reputation, they will change them
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Glad you got replacements. I'm starting Day 1 again today too! Couldn't fit it in yesterday so not taking Wednesday rest day.

I'm also dropping one workout a week as I get better results when I have 2 rest days and I'm trying to get back into the habit of exercise and don't want to get overwhelmed and quit..

I'll probably alternate doing/dropping Stretch 40 and one of the other longer workouts like 45 (I love 55 too much!) as I have trouble fitting them in anyway around my toddler's schedule.

I may throw in some 30 Day Shred after the shorter HIITs too but am keeping an open mind on what I can take on so as not to get discouraged.

Good luck!