nike +

Options
mmk137
mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
anyone here use nike +

I know it's not accurate, (well not for me, but I run with my garmin anyway), but I use it for the music feature.

Anyway, feel free to add me matilda_i

is me, and that's an underscore _

Replies

• pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Sorry - just stopped using it because Runkeeper had more features I like (interval training coaching) for free.
  • Sean195
    Sean195 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and I'm not really impressed with it. I've been using Runtastic and I like it alot. It also syncs with MFP, which is pretty nice.
  • mrbikerjon
    mrbikerjon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for over a year, I really like it. I like the music feature and I've found it pretty accurate. I haven't used any other apps though so don't have anything to compare with. I just sent you a friend request on there by the way - all the way from Wales lol!!
  • dinellelou
    Options
    I love the app too! I'm going to try the others that were suggested. Thanks! Looking for runner mfp friends please add me. My Nike+ is dinelle_wood
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I use it, used to use endmondo before but i prefer nike+ now, simple and accurate. If i need something more descriptive i may try the runkeeper apps.
  • dellis83
    dellis83 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started back with Nike+ long before these other sites were around, so that's what I'm used to. FYI Matilda, you can actually transfer the data from your Garmin to Nike+ including HR monitor data. I still use the app when i run, but just for the voice splits and a backup if my garmin dies. I just delete the extra nike run once I have transferred.

Link here:
    www.awsmithson.com/tcx2nikeplus/
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm on there too. Same username!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I use Nike +. I'm under the same user name - Hula808. Feel free to add me
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Add me... graz32
  • dalotajr
    Options
    I use nike+ sportband. I upgraded to it after my garmin got to bulky.
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am also on Nike+, my username is pammee44, feel free to add me too.

I might try runkeeper or runtastic. those look good too.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I use Runkeeper, Runtastic and Endomondo depending on which phone I am using or which features I want that day
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have used Nike+ also before all the other apps came along, still do. I have found that as long as you calibrate regularly against something with gps you are good. As it can be a bit inaccurate depending on if you increase or decrease your speed.
  • Pineappletree29
    Options
    I have Nike+ carynsantiago is my user name!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I use Nike+ and I believe my username is the same as here. I really like my sportswatch, I just wish the other colors were out when I bought mine.