week 2

Options
munozrd
munozrd Posts: 62 Member
We can post for week 2 here? How is everyone? I am finally getting well and starting today!

Replies

• theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    That's me done day 8! Only 2 more days, then on to Level2!
    I weighed in today and haven't lost anything this week, I'm still 142. Never mind, at least I didn't gain anything :wink:
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done here too! Not measuring/weighing until day 10 but keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat so no change or gain in weight is not necessarily bad. :-) Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • purpleree6
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight last time I did it, but lost inches. Re weighing and measuring on day 10 :)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose anything last week . I weigh-in on day 10 (Friday) but I pulled a calf muscle doing day 7 so I am hoping for the best.
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    I'll still weigh myself weekly (Tuesdays) but I'm not re- measuring till the day after I've completed Day 30.
    You're all doing great!!! :wink:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I also will weigh in and measure after day 10.
  • kanncm
    Options
    Day 9 done!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Day 7&8 completed. Its not to bad doubling up. I do each circuit twice, 1 warm up and 1 cool down.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I stretched my calf with some yoga exercises and was able to do most of Day 8 without modification. 2 more days.
  • kanncm
    Options
    Day 10/ Level 1 DONE!
  • kanncm
    Options
    Day 11 done! WOW
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Day 9 and 10 done. Moving on to level 2 tomorrow!! Lord help me!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I'm seeing a change in the way my clothes fit and the way my body looks and feels but the scale is stuck!!! No weight loss in 2 weeks!! SO frustrating!!!
  • purpleree6
    Options
    I hate level 2!! Pendulum squats and plank moves. Getting up and down all the time bugs me too lol. No weight loss for me either mycrazy8s
  • kanncm
    Options
    Day 12 done! Remember ladies that muscle weighs more so the scale may not move much right now just keep up the good work and it will happen!!