16 weeks and looking for 'friends' :D

Options
Amandajp79
Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
Hi All! I joined MFP early in 2012 originally to lose 20-30lbs. I started at 165 and got down to 153. My weight started to creep back up (159 @ 5'5) but I was healthy, eating right and going to the gym, staying active. In October Hubby and I found out we are expecting. I am due June 22nd. I am looking for other mommas-to-be that are interested in staying healthy throughout their pregnancy. Congrats to all! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• misma10
    misma10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost 18 weeks - due June 12th. I joined MFP in (I think) October 2011. I struggled first trimester with motivation and eating, but the past couple of weeks I have been getting back into my routine :-) I am horrible with carbs with pregnant, and am hoping to be more accountable now that I feel better so I don't gain 80 lbs like I did with DS.
  • kimberly_grubbs
    kimberly_grubbs Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I joined MFP to lose 35-40 lbs, and was able to. I thought about trying to lose even more, but my body seemed pretty comfortable with where it was, and I was still killing my workouts. I'm hoping to keep track of my cals and continue with my workouts and actually avoid the scale. I think this is actually going to motivate me to keep on track better than if I was constantly monitoring my weight. I'm due with my first July 7th! =)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm 23-25 weeks with #5. Please feel free to add!
  • meoneto
    meoneto Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 14 wks today with my first pregnancy. Please feel free to add me.
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am 18 weeks 2 days today!
    In the past 2 years I lost 80 pounds... I put on 10 after I got married April 2011... and am struggling with the weight gain!
    As of right now im up 10-11 pounds..(with christmas just past I ALWAYS put on weight at Christmas). People say thats not bad but its hard for me to know im going to get up there again!
    I am doing my best to eat right and exercise!
    Feel free to add me!!

Anyone finding out what they are having? or leaving it as a suprise?!?
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 months along, and all y'all can add me. I need friends too!
  • sgeorge731
    sgeorge731 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I'm 14 1/2 weeks due July 9th with my first. I lost 10 pounds the month we found out we were pregnant and I'm going to try really hard to stay healthy during this pregnancy! Working out has been a challenge because of being so tired all the time but I've done it here and there. As I'm starting my second trimester I'm really hoping to get that into a regular routine. I've only gained 3 pounds so far but I know I need to be careful. I'm also planning on a natural birth so I want to work out as much as possible to keep my body strong for pushin this baby out : ) Feel free to add me, I need the accountability!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just over 15 weeks with my first, due July 2!
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am 18 weeks today...feel free to add me. I haven't done so great on tracking, but I am trying to get back in the game. I had originally lost 26 lbs on mfp...I have gained 10 since becoming pregnant. My goal weight is 25 for this pregnancy. :)
  • kristapennie
    kristapennie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 15 weeks with my first babes and looking for motivational friends as well!

I started MFP last June and lost 24lbs until I found out about my pregnancy (then I took a 3 month hiatus for the first trimester!)

Back on track now! Logging daily and I have a goal to be "Active" 3x per week.
    Gym. Yoga, Swimming.

Cheers to a Healthy pregnancy!
  • skoblinka
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 weeks with my first baby, so very close to the trird trimester already.... I've gotten back to mfp after Christmas, trying to keep it up as a motivation to keep track of what I'm eating. Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends!