Hello and Welcome

Options
My name is Lee Ann, and I live in Crofton, Maryland. I have struggled with my weight my ENTIRE life and am currently at my heaviest ever at the ripe old age of 44. I have a hard time losing weight because I have a gourmet cook at home who tries to work with me on meals but he also brings a lot of junk into the house. I need to find my inner will power again... I am hoping to connect with you to help me and to hopefully help you find your strength to get healthy again.. Thanks for checking out my group and I hope you will join me in the journey! :smile:

Replies

• rachel9358
    rachel9358 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee Ann! I am also in Crofton! :) My goals are to lose some weight and do my first Triathlon this year. Nice to meet you. Have to run but hope to chat more with you later.
  • swright920
    swright920 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Odenton, so we're practically neighbors. I don't have a gourmet chef at home but I do have a tall skinny husband who can eat anything and not gain a pound and 2 active kids.

Sue
  • swright920
    swright920 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Which triathlon are you doing? I'm registered for my first this summer as well, Iron Girl in August in Columbia.

Sue
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Jenn from Glen Burnie here. Nice to see some people who are close by! Not new to MFP here but looking for a lifting buddy. Anyone interested feel free to contact me!
  • rachel9358
    rachel9358 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am doing the following:
    Quarry Man Tri - Westminster MD June 30
    Maryland Olympic Duathlon - July 14 - Woodbine MD
    Maryland Women's Sprint Duatlon - August 4 - Woodbine MD
    August 11 - Druid Hill Sprint Tri - Baltimore
  • misstcc
    misstcc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Twana and I live in Pasadena. I was surfing the site and came across Anne Arundel County Losers. I am hoping y'all are still active. I would love some support close to home.