Anything besides metformin?

Options
Has anybody done anything besides metformin and birth control to help regulate their cycles? I have been struggling with PCOS for about 6 or 7 years. Nothing seems to help. Birth control used to help regulate but now its stopped. I was thinking about asking about a DNC to get eveyrthing out of me, and see if that helps? Any ideas would greatly be appericated!! I am tired of feeling broken and would like to have a baby sooner rather than later :blushing:

Replies

• ShannonJohnson
    ShannonJohnson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have read from a few chat rooms about Pregnitude helping regulate cycles and also helps ovulation and better eggs. I have just started using it myself this week so do not know if it really helps but I have read a lot of posts with people saying it helped them. It's just follic acid and myo-inositol powder you put in water twice a day, a supplement. I also read that Vitex supplement helps too. I'll let you know if I get any results! Me and my husband have been trying for over a year now with one negative IUI and one negative IVF, we are now going to try getting things to work on our own with supplements and weight loss before trying IVF again in the Spring.