Didn't improve a lot on fit test

Options
Well my first fit test I thought was pretty good for beginner but my second fit test on the first second n last excersize I didn't improve I went down about two repetitions the rest I did go up but I was just wondering has anyone gotten the same results??

Replies

• lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, no, that didn't happen to me. I had better results from fit test to fit test.
    Tomorrow I am going to do my last one... I can show you my results.

Maybe you don't eat enough? Perhaps you don't have enough energy?

For me I had to accept, that I could have only one of this... weight loss or raising my fitness level.
    I had to pick one of this..

I decided to raise my fitness level.... and maintain the weight.
    It worked for me.

I am in the best shape of my life.
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing a hrm while doing it. Make sure your mind is not trying to hold back to complete the exercises near the end. Another thing to consider is your pushing your body and it is tired.
  • celenacountdown
    Options
    It's hard to admit but I think I might not be eating enough will try n eat more of whatever I eat I'm getting scared cause I see myself shrinking and I'm loving the feeling of all my new muscle but everyone in my family is saying that I look to thin ignoring the fact that I'm building muscle I'm trying to explain if I gain muscle I'm going to have to look thinner because I won't be looking flabby my skin is going to tighten I'm on my last week of month one and so many ppl are already noticing and I can decently notice a big change ill be posting my starting pic thirty day pic and end pic when I'm done ill wait till then to see what y'all think
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Same for me, I either improved, stayed the same or less reps. I'm not worrying about to too much because I still have 7 more weeks to go. If anything I may swap Fast & Furious for the remaining FTs (excluding the last one).
  • LSwedberg311
    Options
    Here is what I am seeing. I also didnt do much better or maybe even less (Im only 2 weeks in) but I think my form is SO much better squats lower kicks higher jumps higher and all that takes more energy. Since we have the main goal of weight loss I wouldnt be too worried you are seeing a difference in your physical ability you dont need the test to know your changing :)