Introduction

Options
Hi, I'm Julie. I have 15 mos old twins so not really newly post partum. I just have been so overwhelmed I haven't had a chance to focus on myself. I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks before the twins and then a year of infertility treatments so I lost all the weight I gained while pregnant but I haven't lost the 30 lbs I gained with the first pregnancy and infertility treatments.

I really feel like I'm ready to to get back to feeling "normal" I also hope our girls will really enjoy the pool this summer and I don't want to spend the whole summer worrying about what I look like in a bathing suit.

Replies

• kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim. I have a 8 month old baby girl that is the world to me. I am a breastfeeding working mama that finds it hard to take the time to work out. I just rather play with her than run off to the gym or zumba class. I'm trying to break this thinking.
    I gained 52lbs during my pregnancy, lost 30 initially, and have another 30 to get back to my goal. Before getting pregnant I had made it to my goal (139), then gained a few, but was still comfortable. It is my goal for this year to do it all over again! I started MFP at this weight in Mar 2010 and hit my goal by Dec 2010, and stayed comfortable and generally maintained while dealing with ovulation issues till I got pregnant. This is the plan again.(minus the pregnancy part:wink: ) Last time I hit my goal we went to Hawaii, maybe this time I will plan another trip as extra motivation :glasses: