My intro

Options
Hello all my name is Bailie I am a 21 year old female. For as long as I can remember I have been the "thicker" friend and with a mom that was constantly dieting herself I quickly fell in her footsteps. The first time I went on dieti was in 7th grade, I wasn't eating enough I would just stave myself all day then pig out once I got home from school. As I entered high school I became more obsessive with my weight and been skinny. I started about 135 and starved myself down to 115 at my lowest. I have really wide hips so I deffinatly looked too skinny for my frame. All my friends started commenting on how much weight I lost and I honestly loved the attention. Looking back I was deffinatly suffering with some type of eating disorder. I stopped starving andquicklygained the west back fast I just didn't want to suffer anymore I knew what I was doing was terrible for me and I felt like it was making me crazy. Since high school I have gone up and down weight wise and and currently hovering around 135-140 might not seem like a lot but I have no muscle tone at all and cellulite galore lol. So I have been working out with a fitness DVD about 5x per week it's a stability ball one I really like it. Anyone have fitness DVDs at they currently use or have tried in the past that they like? I want to buy more to switch it up :)

My weaknesses- chips, candy and all junk food. Being lazy all day on the computer. I don't have scale right now so I can't measure my progress.

My secrets- I like eating carbs earlier in the day like fruit and whole wheat bread rather than before bed. Drinking 100oz of water and 4 cups of green tea with lemon really detox for system (warning makes u pee ALOT!) dont deprive myself in the day because it will lead to overheating at night. I have an exercise tracker with 10 week goals and weekly goals to keep me on track exercising and motivated! Take a multi-vitamin and 2 fish oil supplements a day for added health benefits.

My goals- to incorporate exercise in to my schedule up to 6x per week. Lose 10lbs but really tone up and get super fit. Track my calories everyday. Make exercise even something small a daily part of my life! I want to fit into my size 5 jeans my mom bought me like 4 years ago but have never fit. I want to get down to my cap weight which is the lowest weight your body can get down to and can't seem to get past, probably around 120. I'm known for having a big butt lol I want to be known for having a toned butt!

Well that's all for now I don't want to drag on I feel like I've already wrote a book lol, pls everyone add me so we can support eachother through this process! Thanks for the support! <3

Replies

• Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    You sound like you've been through a lot! But thats just more motivation to push you forward!

From what you wrote, it sounds like you have lost a lot of weight and want to lose more, and thats great! I'm a little worried about you over doing it, but if its what you want, then pull through! Just be healthy about it. How Tall are you?

REMEMBER THIS: Weight loss is 20% fitness and 80% nutrition.

You sound like you have a great system going on with your supplements and habits! You should tell us more about it on another entry!

Looking forward to seeing you're progress, you're almost there!
    and remember, we're here for you :)

KEEP GOING GIRL!

:)
  • healthybails
    Options
    I'm only 5"2 that's why I want to lose more :) but thank u for the reply!
  • Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    You are almost to a normal BMI!! Congrats girl! You should tell us how you've done it and some more secrets :)

Love to hear more
    KEEP IT GOING!

:)
  • healthybails
    Options
    Well as for secrets like I said lots of water and green tea! I don't take any diet pills or anything because they make me super jittery and I don't like that feeling. I have deffinatly cut down on the bad carbs like white break and white rice. I eat lots of fruit and veggies which also helped my skin clear up (I had horrible acne in high school) I don't drink my daily peppermint white chocolate mocha anymore just on special occasions. And I try not to sit too much either, I like to do some kind of exercise everyday even if its just some sit-ups and push-ups or walking my dog. And when ur just starting out dont overwork yourself because it will make u get burnt out and so sore u won't want to do it again! I also use small plates for portion control because I will over-eat. Yoga also makes u really in tune with your body so u will want to eat healthy. I do it because I love the way it makes me feel! And also positive thinking really helps when u feel down on your self u don't want to do anything because u just feel blaaah. I had horrible self esteem issues but now that I am taking better care of my body I feel great about myself again :)