Let Me Tell You. . .

Options
I have some time before work so let's get on this :)

My name is Brittany Taylor, I am 20 years old. My birthday is March 5th. I am from Glendora, California and now live in Rancho Cucamonga, California. I work for In N Out Burger, I am a very motivated and upbeat person. I love my job tremendously and work very hard. I love the feeling of achieving things and helping others as much as I can. :D I am the ultimate dog lover! I have three pit bulls two new puppies and a 2 year old. Cede, Bentley, and Jewels. These are my babies. They keep me going and very active. I have a boyfriend. He is a totally sweetheart and is on the same page I am. Trying to loose weight and get in shape as well! He is another one of my motivators!

I have struggled with my weight probably since i was in about 5th grade. . . I've always been the taller and thicker girl in my classes. Considering my mother is 6 foot and my dad 6' 2. I luckily stopped growing at 5' 8". I have three sisters one older two younger! ALL ARE THIN! my oldest she is 6 foot and can be on Americas Next Top Model. My little sisters are now in middle school growing like bean stalks and TINY. It never has bothered me that my sister was smaller than I was, considering i am pretty confident in my own skin. God gave me big boobs and a butt. Those aren't ever going away. The last time I started this lifestyle. I was single. And had a lot of time on my hands! I was going to the gym twice a day! in between the two sessions a would go tanning and work. I would hardly eat! My body doesn't ever make me feel like im hungry! I can go all day without eating and go to sleep and be totally fine! What my problem is, and ALWAYS HAS BEEN! I get bored, and when im bored I eat.! So back when i was going to the gym twice a day. I was actually getting hungry and wanting to eat. Sometimes on my days off i would find myself in the gym 3 times a day. I've always been pretty active (if you find that hard to believe so do i) I was in cheer all through my school days! So when it comes to working out I can handle it. And love it! Last time I worked out I NEVER WEIGHED MYSELF! i was told by a few people not to, just because you dont always see numbers go down. Alot of the time you gain muscle and then you start cutting lbs. Everybody's bodies are different. I went down 3 pant sizes!!! i was down to a 12. Well I met a boy. AND EVERYTHING CHANGED! I stopped going to the gym slowly but surely. I started eating out all the time all I wanted to do was be with him. We ended up moving in together and then things progressed! I ended up getting pregnant and gained about 20 lbs. I miscarried very late in the pregnancy. . . By that time I WAS HEAVY!!!! I was getting thicker and thicker! Well we broke up its almost been a year now and I have found someone who lets me be me and lets me do what I want. And doesnt have control over everything I do.

I decided to challenge myself again because I know I can do it. Yes I've gained weight but I am very capable of living the lifestyle that I used to live before I let it go. I enjoy healthy food. I've never really been into fast food besides In N Out and Bean and Cheese Burritos from Rupertos lol. I know I can stick with it. And im totally ready to do it for the long run! :heart: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey!

Wow! Thats quite the journey you've had! I'm sorry about your miscarriage and stupid ex. BUT YOU CAN MOVE PAST THAT AND FORWARD TO A HEALTHY LIFE! I know it can be tough being a thick California girl as well, thats a pressure all of its own. AND In n Out worker? damn girl, you're strong!

What are your weight goals for your journey?
    And what kind of fitness routines do you have?

Please share your journey as much as possible so we can see your progress and motivate you in the ups and downs!

Looking forward to talking to you and more!

KEEP IT GOING!
    :)
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You can really tell you are active and full of energy by the way you describe yourself =)
  • healthybails
    Options
    U live where all my family lives! So cool! :) keep up the good work u seem like such a positive person I love talking to ppl like that :) have a great day my new friend xoxo
  • brittanyolguin
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL YOU GUYS THAT MEANS ALOT!!!! :))))
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great story thanks for sharing! I too always did better at losing weight when i was single, more time on my hands, usually trying to get skinny to impress someone, and i didnt eat as much...now when i;m in a relationship I cook for two and love to cook and try new things so my eating would increase...now i try and make healthy things!! One of my motivators is my boyfriend...he tells me he loves me just as i am and thinks i am sexy, but i know better lol I wanna look better for him too. he is soo wonderful and he deserves a sexy girl by his side
  • blacklabelbabe
    blacklabelbabe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You are very positive and remind me a lot of myself! Keep it up :)