2013..the year of FITNESS!

Options
What health and fitness goals did you set for 2013?
Mine? to run a race every month of this year!

Replies

• toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I set a goal to finally STOP being overweight and to eternally eat healthier.
  • MaLz21
    MaLz21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My 2013 goal is to lose about 35 more pounds by the end of March and KEEP it off. Ive made alot of lifestyle changes and have made great progress thus faR! Just need to keep the motivation &LoVe flowing! 8) Ultimately Id like my body fat % to be less than 10%.........Lets do this! 8)
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This year I would like to stop yo-yo dieting. I'm sick of gaining and losing the same pounds. I started running last year but gave it up when it got too hot out. I want to get back into running and do some more 5K's.
  • nikkibenn12
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60 pounds... I don't have a time limit but I want to do it the healthy way and keep it off.
  • Bambi1940
    Options
    I have 50 plus and am using MyFitnessPal and a psychologist who addresses eating issues. Well see how it goes. I walk every afternoon up and down a hill for 30 minutes but want to start running in addition.
  • anaju61
    anaju61 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 35 lbs. and run 3 miles 5 days a week
  • Lovezinnias
    Lovezinnias Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay focused and loose the last few pounds and tone. To look into the mirror and feel confident about how I look.
  • shandylove
    Options
    I was going to say that I made the resolution to "lose weight" but that sounded cliche. Then I thought "lose 100lbs" because a really need to, and I thought "that's not realistic." What is realistic?
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I was going to say that I made the resolution to "lose weight" but that sounded cliche. Then I thought "lose 100lbs" because a really need to, and I thought "that's not realistic." What is realistic?

Don't say that. It's totally realistic as long as you put your mind to it.
  • ms4composure
    ms4composure Posts: 8 Member
    Options

ANYTHING is realistic!! It will take time and dedication but you can do it!
  • ms4composure
    ms4composure Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I set a goal to finally STOP being overweight and to eternally eat healthier.

good goal!! You can do it!! :-)
  • MaLz21
    MaLz21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let me know how the psychologist sessions go for you....... Ive thought about that alot, I have eating/food issues if you will. Im curious! Thanks!
  • SNWilliams13
    Options
    To lose 100lbs by the end of the year and to be more active everyday