STARTING INSANITY ON 6TH JAN

Options
Hello everyone! :)
I have tried to do the Insanity workout thrice already, however, everytime I begin, I somehow manage to get a flu and stop.
I'll be re-starting once again and would like some support.
We can all support each other! :)

Replies

• MenayD
    MenayD Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi i am starting insanity tomorrow actually :) so maybe we can keep each other on track?
  • malelizabeth
    Options
    I am going to start Insanity this afternoon. I set my alarm clock to get up in the wee hours this morning, but my sleeping schedule is all messed up due to the holidays and time off of work. I will get there! I hope....
  • bflyra26
    bflyra26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YAY! lefts help each other. I started it the 6th too. =) let's GO! Dig deep!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I started today with the fit test!
  • NatCorona
    NatCorona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test yesterday, and am looking forward to the plyo cardio circuit today! :smile:
  • malelizabeth
    Options
    I started on Monday. Two days in to it...that's a start! Last time I did it, I lasted about two weeks. I'm hoping to keep going this time!!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    We started on Monday, but skipped the fit test. So Plyo was yesterday and Power and Resistance was today.

FEEL THE BURN!! DIG DEEPER!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday! So far so good. I'm about to work out right now.
  • trfoxcpa
    trfoxcpa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got a jump start on "the new year" and started 12/31 ... so I'm about a week and a half into the program. Each morning I ask myself "What was I thinking?!?" yet I push through and get it done. Can't see how this will ever be easy. Thinking the bi-weekly fitness test will be motivating when you start to see the numbers improve.