Day 7

kanncm
kanncm Posts: 139 Member
Day 7 done!

Replies

• DONE!!
  • vhaynes83
    vhaynes83 Posts: 61 Member
    My day 9 is done! :) Can't wait for tomorrow to finish level 1 and to move on to level 2 :)
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    I'm done with day 7 too!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Just finished Day 7. They say it gets easier but after doing 10 minutes straight of jumping jacks and burpees then in the middle of the 30DS I wanted to turn it off. Same with yesterday, usually happens after the first round of strength moves but I pressed on.
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    30 Day Shred done again tonight. Dinner was put in the oven and cooking while I went downstairs and did my 30 Day Shred. Worked out perfect. Nice pork chop dinner waiting for me when I was done working out. Didn't get my other exercises in tonight cuz Biggest Loser is on and I chose to watch that. Probably not too smart. I'd rather watch people work out and get their sweat on when I should be downstairs doing a mile walk. Oh well, at least I got the 30 Day Shred done. Have a good night. Back to Biggest Loser.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    It's been a few days since I've checked in, but I happy to say that I'm still on track! :happy:
  • Elphaba91
    Elphaba91 Posts: 66 Member
    Just finished! 5 minutes before the end of the day! :laugh:

It seems to be so much shorter than on day 1! And I totally managed some decent (girl) push ups!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Did day 7 last night and hoping to do day 8 tonight but have people coming over as soon as I get off of work so.......hoping I will not be super tired when they leave and do the workout.
  • L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Just finished Day 7. They say it gets easier but after doing 10 minutes straight of jumping jacks and burpees then in the middle of the 30DS I wanted to turn it off. Same with yesterday, usually happens after the first round of strength moves but I pressed on.

I'm with you! I am getting a little bored which makes it harder for me to keep it up but my friend is doing it with me and I can't let her or myself down. So yesterday, we went out and bought a Zumba game for the Xbox and we LOVED it! It was awesome to top the Shred off with a little dancing. Kept me motivated.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    finished but it was an effort, seams to be getting harder not easier :) I think i might take a rest day on the weekend.
  • mjmbjmgjm1
    mjmbjmgjm1 Posts: 56 Member
    Completed Day 7 last night, looking forward to day 8 tonight!! Seems to be getting easier :)
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    completed day 7 last night and I can really begin to see the difference in my body :)
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Day 7 finished!! I am too the point where most of it is almost easy (though I still sweat buckets). i'm still getting quite a bit of shin and calf pain from the cardio and while I no longer need to take breaks because I feel like I can't breath, I now have to take breaks because my calves cramp up (they really don't like jumping around). so far i'm seeing a difference in my upper abs (just below the boobs) and in my butt (it sits much higher up now). i'm suffering from the monthly waterlog so I can't tell if anywhere else is affected yet.
  • Shyler30
    Shyler30 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm a little behind because I had a cold that delayed my 30DS start... But just completed day 3... Feeling good!!