Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

THURSDAY CHALLENGE

Thought I would offer a challenge just for Thursday....sorta boost things up a tad :happy:
My challenge is, for today, to burn an additional 100 calories! You can burn'em any way you want! If your usual calorie burn is 500 I challenge you to burn 600....ANYWAY YOU CAN :wink:
Come back after burning them and we can talk about how we worked off the extra 100 :happy:
Have a great day all :flowerforyou:
stay strong and focused :drinker:

Replies

• jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    I accept your challenge.....????
  • keeky03
    keeky03 Posts: 33 Member
    Today is my day 2 of actually getting out of bed and doing a workout before work!! 349 calories kicked already!! Challenge accepted!!
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    I accept.... my daughter is going away for a few days..... so I can play my drums for about an hour tonight.
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    I was so sad at first cause my Thursday is almost over and I had already gymed it up before I saw this, but I still did it without knowing it! I started walking to and from the chow hall, rather than hitching a ride. It's a good 15 minute walk one direction, and even wimping out after breakfast (the wind was wicked cold), I burned a lot more calories today than normal! Yay!!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    I didn't post that I accepted this am because I was planning to take today off.....

But instead I walked for 30 minutes this am AND 15 this afternoon!!! Without reading this, I maybe would have walked puppy for 10-15 this am.....

Thx for the challenge!!!!!
    Jodie
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 540 Member
    CHALLENGE MET :bigsmile:
    109 ADDITIONAL CALORIES BURNED :happy: YAY ME :drinker:
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    It is already Friday afternoon here in Australia, but I am definitely still taking part! :)
    This motivated me to go try my new Wii 'Just Dance'. I danced 4 songs and I feel like I am dying! LOL.
    176 calories!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeek! HAPPY!
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 137 Member
    I was able to accomplish this. I've been averaging 300-500 calories burned by exercise, but today I nearly doubled that with just over 1,000. I went a little crazy, and I'm sure I'm going to feel it tomorrow, but I hit up a happy hour on Wednesday after work and wanted to burn that off.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 540 Member
    GOOD JOB PALS :flowerforyou: