New and Due August 2013! :)

Hey! I just rejoined MFP after a long time away as a way to track nutrition and exercise this pregnancy (this is #2 for me) and then to lose the baby weight plus some afterwards.

I would LOVE to have pregnant friends on here (since my focus is not weight loss but maintenance for tri one and then healthy gain), so please add me if you want a friend who is dead serious about staying healthy both for mama and baby. :)

mrs_mcconkie

Replies

• lys617
    lys617 Posts: 51 Member
    You sound like me, but I'm due in July. I lost a lot of weight prior to this second pregnancy and I am looking to be as healthy as possible during this one. We can cheer each other on!
  • lucylouhunter84
    lucylouhunter84 Posts: 27 Member
    Pretty much the same here! This is my second baby and due in August. Trying to stay as fit and healthy as poss throughout, unlike my 1st when I really let it go! Feel free to add me!
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    My first is due in August as well. :-) I have been very sick and have lost about 20 lbs. I am not on anti nausea meds. and have gone for throwing up about 10 times a day to only 2-3. Feel free to friend me. :-)