I'm new here today

Options
I'm trying to lose 10 pounds. looking forward to getting to know everyone .

Replies

• mholmquist
    mholmquist Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am also new! I had only 13 to go, but the holiday's put me over and also a week of the doctors telling not to push myself due to a fall on the ice. So now I have 17-20 to go. But I have been stuck at a plateau for 6 months.
  • ajustice4
    ajustice4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am newer to MFP, looking for ladies in the same boat, I also stay at home during the week with my 2 boys, I work on the weekends, and I am finishing school...I am really making an effort to get these last pounds off before summer season, I just want to feel confident in my clothes!!

Looking forward to making this journey with everyone!!
  • betsyaolson
    betsyaolson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a new to this site as well, I'm a stay at home mom of three. Although 2 are at school, sometimes I feel as if Im still chacing three. I also do part time day care in my home 2 -3 times a week, so Im always busy! I too, am looking to connect w/ other parents & people that desire to loose weight & just be healthier. I want to make the effort to loose my C- section shelf, look & feel better
  • schamoc
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a few months now. It's a great tool when I use it consistently. I'm looking forward to meeting and getting motivation from other SAHM.
  • Laner25
    Laner25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on this site a little while ago, but didn't really use it. But new year, new attitude. Lost about 20 lbs on the Dukan diet, and got a little tone doing Insanity, but both a bit intense to maintain forever, at least for me. So now my last 10 - 15 are going to be slower to lose, but I will do it!!! Good luck to all!!!
  • ltuchin
    Options
    hi--i just started on this site but i am excited for something different. i know i would have so much more energy (and could fit into some clothes) if i could get the first ten off!
  • ltuchin
    Options
    congrats on that big loss!
  • ltuchin
    Options
    hi--i just learned about this site two days ago. still trying to figure it out but i am really looking forward to the comraderie!
  • ltuchin
    Options
    okay...this is such a challenge! any tips? i welcome all help! food, exercise....things to do to keep my mouth shut all day long!
  • ashleysteiner4
    Options
    I'm in! I had ten down down to 8 pounds to lose....however I would take ten more pounds! I'm going to Mexico after Christmas and want to wear my bikini again!