Changes?

Options
What changes are you making this month? Eating differently? Trying a new exercise?

I started the 30 day shred on the first, and before I eat anything, I'm asking myself if I REALLY want it. Is it worth undoing my hard work? I'm going to try to add an additional 30 mins of cardio twice a week, but we'll see!

Replies

• Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred at 6 week 6 pack at the same time .. and my body has told me its not happy with this! so i'm gunna do one thing a day with sunday being a rest day, I've taken up joggin which is bloody difficult for me.

I'm also eating healthy :) which im actually really enjoying because it means I get to cook and i get to eat something interesting every day - oh and ofcourse water :P
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a woman's taekwondo class tonight. Lord help me.. haha
  • benandme
    Options
    I'm starting a woman's taekwondo class tonight. Lord help me.. haha

You go for it! Let me know how it goes. I have an 8 month old at home, so I have to find things to do at home. YouTube has become my best friend!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Im trying desperately to avoid a 3 part surgery.......starting with my hand(s)...then my shoulder ending with my neck. The nerve damage is extensive and is affecting everything I do, making most any work out almost totally off limits but I AM doing everything I can and will keep moving in any manner I can.

Im also trying to eat at or near a minimum of 1000 cals a day.....Im not eating back my exercise calories.

Thanks for having me a part of this huni.....
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    The taekwondo class was cancelled on Thursday because of the weather (I was secretly relieved) ... So I went last night. I had a blast and a great work out!!

Restybaby2012- is there a reason you're dropping your calories so low?
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The taekwondo class was cancelled on Thursday because of the weather (I was secretly relieved) ... So I went last night. I had a blast and a great work out!!

Restybaby2012- is there a reason you're dropping your calories so low?

I actually average between 1300 and 1500......MFP has me set at 1830 I think. Im extremely restricted to what workouts I can do so I do everything I can just to keep moving. By the time I log the calories spent, I hang pretty close to or just under 1000. I have a fair amount to lose and have lost a fair amount, I seem pretty comfortable where Im at.

catbeforejennycraig_zps4f32b543.jpg