Jan.1st 2013

Options
Marne53
Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
Well here it is the end of this year and the start of a new.

Time to set goals and follow them through for .2013

What is your goal?

Good Luck, Marne

Replies

• Marne53
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 pounds per month.
    Do my food log daily.
    Do cardio 3 days a week.
    Do strength 3 days a week.
    Cut out soda.
    Always do my best.
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hmm, my goal is really just to lose the weight that I'm always saying I will lose! :-)

So about 5kgs.. I usually only lose about 0.5kg a week
    3-4 days exercise a week
    log every day and log well
  • Marne53
    Options
    Great plan sweetpea.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You both have fantastic goals!!
    One of my resolutions for 2012 was:
    to get below 250 (blew that one out of the water! at 201 lbs.)

Here are some of my health goals for 2013:
    1. Lose at least 50 more pounds. I'd love to lose more but am being realistic. I know that the weight won't fly off as quickly as it did when I began.
    2. Get into an actual exercise routine. I walked a lot during the summer but once the school year begins, life as a teacher consumes my life. I need to make me time more.

3. Take measurements on 1-1-13 and compare them at the end of each month so I don't obsess about the numbers on the scale as much.

4. Wear a shirt that is no larger than an XL. Right now b/c of "the girls" I am in a 2X but began at a 5X!

5. Get into pants no bigger than a 12. Right now in 18. Began at a 28.
  • Marne53
    Options
    Goals set
    Challenge 1 ready
    Jan. 1 2013 here I come.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    2013 goals:

-lose more on each weight loss challenge than I did before. Just starting my 2nd challenge. lost 6 lbs last time.
    -lose at least 5-10 lbs by summer. my weight goal is 115. I'm at 130 now from 147 last July.
    -less junk food
    -challenge myself more when I exercise.

*wish: my hubby gets back on the wagon. he's @ 276lbs and needs to be around 180lbs. his heaviest was 195lbs, so I know that he can do it. unfortunately, he has to be the one to do it. I can only ask/suggest things.*
  • Marne53
    Options
    2013 goals:

-lose more on each weight loss challenge than I did before. Just starting my 2nd challenge. lost 6 lbs last time.
    -lose at least 5-10 lbs by summer. my weight goal is 115. I'm at 130 now from 147 last July.
    -less junk food
    -challenge myself more when I exercise.

*wish: my hubby gets back on the wagon. he's @ 276lbs and needs to be around 180lbs. his heaviest was 195lbs, so I know that he can do it. unfortunately, he has to be the one to do it. I can only ask/suggest things.*

Nice goals. Where do you go for the "Challenge"?
    I'm sure you already feel so much better.
  • Marne53
    Options
    You both have fantastic goals!!
    One of my resolutions for 2012 was:
    to get below 250 (blew that one out of the water! at 201 lbs.)

Here are some of my health goals for 2013:
    1. Lose at least 50 more pounds. I'd love to lose more but am being realistic. I know that the weight won't fly off as quickly as it did when I began.
    2. Get into an actual exercise routine. I walked a lot during the summer but once the school year begins, life as a teacher consumes my life. I need to make me time more.

3. Take measurements on 1-1-13 and compare them at the end of each month so I don't obsess about the numbers on the scale as much.

4. Wear a shirt that is no larger than an XL. Right now b/c of "the girls" I am in a 2X but began at a 5X!

5. Get into pants no bigger than a 12. Right now in 18. Began at a 28.

Wow you did blow that out of the water. One-der land here you come.
    Great goals for a great year ahead.
  • maryrajes
    Options
    My goals for 2013 are as follows:
    *continue with my healthy eating which started 2012 but really took off in August 2012
    *Implement exercise once/week and each month add one more day until I get to 4x/week
    *Track my food every day
    *Drink my water every day
    *Smiling makes me feel better so SMILE NO MATTER WHAT
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My goals:
    Make a conscious effort everyday to get to Level 10
    Make every workout count
    Help others achieve their goal
    Lose 50 pounds.

Brittany
  • Chrism740
    Chrism740 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am ready for the new year!! I want to lose to 50 pounds by the end of July! To do this, I will drink 2 shakes a day, and exercise at least 3 times a week!! I am looking forward to feeling back in control of my eating again.
  • kelli1217
    kelli1217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goals for 2013
    -lose 50 lbs this year. I have a 33rd high school reunion this year, we're having a joint 50th birthday party for all of us.
    -log my food, no matter what I put in my mouth
    - exercise, 3x per week. This is so tough, I am up at 4:30 and out the door by 6 and not home again until 6 pm. I am hoping to get back to the gym or get out walking at lunch or right after work once it warms up. It's hard to be motivated when youi leave for work in the dark and get home in the dark as well. After 3+ hours in the car a day it's the last thing I want to do, but probably what I need most.