What is everyone doing?

Options
Hi my name is Kya and I just started back tracking and working out after having my daughter 2 months ago. I was just curious what everyone is doing for workouts. I have started doing 10 minute trainer once a day and 30 minutes on my treadmill jogging/walking. I plan on adding another 10 minute trainer every week until I am doing 3 a day 5 days a week. Then next month I plan on either starting Hip Hop Abs or Jillian Micaels 30 Day Shred and continuing with the treadmill increasing speed until I am able to run again. Happy New Year all! Happy to be back on track again!

Replies

• yvnursechick
    yvnursechick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I do 3o mins of some random Aerobics dance tape. my sone is 4 months and i have a 3yr old. I have been known to put my baby in the baby backpack and do the tape.
  • jcat2006
    jcat2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right now, I do a half and hour of cardio and then I stretch and also do sit ups. My son is 6 months old. I need to kick it up a knotch and start running and doing conditioning classes at the gym, but my knees are very sore so I'm trying to get back into shape gradually.
  • smillan22
    smillan22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am going to start doing tabata, which is one exercise for 4 minutes. 20 seconds as hard as you can, 10 seconds of rest. It seems reasonable because you can deal with anything for 4 minutes, but it's tough! So my plan is to do 3 exercises 5 times a week (12 minutes total), and walk. That's it for now. I need to start slow so I stick with it! oh, and I'll also do 60 sit ups a day.

If anyone wants to friend me, please do. I would love to support and be supported!