Need Support

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
So I fell off the wagon and got hurt pretty badly!! I have not been logging my food, exercising, or watching what I eat or drink in the least bit. I had an entirely rough semester at school which took an awful toll on me. I overscheduled myself at school, work, and home. But that hellish semester is over and I have taken some time to relax and become myself once again. I have lost a lot of friends in my time off, so I was hoping to gain some new ones who are as motivated as I am to complete what I started, now that I am starting all over again. I weighed myself today for the first time in a really long time and I am back exactly where I started :noway: but I will reach my goal this time!

Replies

• Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    So I fell off the wagon and got hurt pretty badly!! I have not been logging my food, exercising, or watching what I eat or drink in the least bit. I had an entirely rough semester at school which took an awful toll on me. I overscheduled myself at school, work, and home. But that hellish semester is over and I have taken some time to relax and become myself once again. I have lost a lot of friends in my time off, so I was hoping to gain some new ones who are as motivated as I am to complete what I started, now that I am starting all over again. I weighed myself today for the first time in a really long time and I am back exactly where I started :noway: but I will reach my goal this time!

You sound like me. I'm a full time student, work full time and a single mother with house, yard and dogs that need my attention also. I also fell off the wagon last semester and gained almost all the weight I lost back so I was really upset with myself.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other through this.
  • halpinj1
    halpinj1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm in the same situation-been back on here for 2 weeks and already lost 4lbs. between grad school, student teaching, EMT class, and family stuff, I just let is slide. NO MORE! let's kick some butt!
  • iwillwin1313
    Options
    You can do it! I'm going to add you right now. :) If you need anything, advice, etc. feel free to message me!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I fell off the wagon and am trying to get both legs swung back up onto the wagon! Kind of gripping on with my claws, maybe? :bigsmile:

Anyway, I gained most of the weight back that i lost last year but want to keep working at it. not ready to give up yet.

I'm going to add you as a friend!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm in grad school and working so I feel your pain.
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm right there with you starting over