Beauty products

Options
I know this is off the weight loss topic of our group but I really wanted to know some of your guys favorite beauty products? I am obsessed with makeup, skincare and haircare so let's hear your favs! Plus it's nice to reward your self with stuff u love when u do lose a few lbs.

Mine include; lush oceansalt face scrub, lush celestial face moisturizer, I love a good face mask too! For makeup I like maybelline mascara, benefit blush, urban decay eyeshadow (naked palette omg!) tarte foundation and garnier undereye concealer. Hair products I like garnier sleek and shine blow dry cream and their heat protectant. I could go on and on lol

Replies

• Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    Its funny you post this because I actually work at a Day Spa in San Fran :D and I LOVE IT!

The products they sell here are phenomenal!

They care Pevonia and Medicalia skincare, and Being True Cosmetics

I LOVE Pevonia's Rosecea line, its smells great and makes my face feel like a Baby's Butt!
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Like the OP, I am a huge Lushie! Love their ocean salt as well.
    My favorite brand by far is Urban Decay, I just got the new Vice palette for Christmas!
    I also religiously use Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation <3
  • PipBnz
    PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is right up my alley!!!

Most skincare and makeup i use is Clinique, mostly because it's the only thing that controls my acne (pro active and clean & clear burnt my face quite badly, i was really disappointed as both companies tried to tell me it wasnt caused by their products)
    I love Revlon mascara, fudge and pureology shampoo (smell delicious) , Nivea for body moisturizer, OPI nail polish is a little addiction lol
    I like the Redken ends treatment ( that smells delicious too ), I'm still looking for the perfect scrub, although Decleor do a great chemical exfoliant.
    I LOVE Clinique laser focus and even better serums, and their chubby stick lip balms are great!
  • healthybails
    Options
    I want to work in a spa so bad I'm so jealous! Lol and yes lush it the best for all of u haven't tried yet get your butt down there and they will test products on u! Trust u will fall in love like so many of us have!
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I use O'Boticário and Natura. Both are Brazilian companies and they use natural everything.
    If you can buy anything from these companies, please do. You won't regret!
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    This is right up my alley!!!

Most skincare and makeup i use is Clinique, mostly because it's the only thing that controls my acne (pro active and clean & clear burnt my face quite badly, i was really disappointed as both companies tried to tell me it wasnt caused by their products)
    I love Revlon mascara, fudge and pureology shampoo (smell delicious) , Nivea for body moisturizer, OPI nail polish is a little addiction lol
    I like the Redken ends treatment ( that smells delicious too ), I'm still looking for the perfect scrub, although Decleor do a great chemical exfoliant.
    I LOVE Clinique laser focus and even better serums, and their chubby stick lip balms are great!

If you're looking for the perfect scrub I'd like to recommend - http://www.sugarworksbathandbody.com/sugar-scrubs/
    Her scrubs are just gorgeous and the scent list is just huge.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I use Lush Dark Angels for my face. Skin is clear, always has been though, and I never get spots.
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I am addicted to Too Faced eyeshadows. Victoria's Secret airbrush fx face primer. I adore Christian Dior eyeshadows, as well as Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, and Estee Lauder. MAC is my one true LOVE, lol! Mary Kay (is not my favorite for eyeshadows) has a great liquid eye liner and mascara. I also like Smashbox. Oh, and the one thing that I have been unable to live without for the past 15 years is Cover Girl eyeshadow in Champagne.
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is such a geat discussion topic, unfortunately I don't have much to add for skin care or make up, I hardly use either, because of recent skin problems.that make up would only make worse. So knowing about skin care is def something I'm interested in and look foward to learning more about. I am grateful for any skin care tips!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Too Faced eyeshadows. Victoria's Secret airbrush fx face primer. I adore Christian Dior eyeshadows, as well as Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, and Estee Lauder. MAC is my one true LOVE, lol! Mary Kay (is not my favorite for eyeshadows) has a great liquid eye liner and mascara. I also like Smashbox. Oh, and the one thing that I have been unable to live without for the past 15 years is Cover Girl eyeshadow in Champagne.

Oo yes I do love marykay eyeliner and mascara!!!