Hello from Maine!

Options
Hi everyone! :happy:

I'm from eastern Maine. I was on here last year and did pretty good for the few weeks I was here. Sadly I let personal/life circumstances get in my way of focusing on healthier living. But, I'm back full force now! Starting last week and I'm already down 4.6 pounds! I have two goals set, my first is to lose 53 pounds and when I've achieved that, another 53 to go! I'm breaking the first goal down by week, of course! Giving myself something to work for and reward myself when I reach it! (And NOT with food, but a mani/pedi, or a spa day, etc.)

I'm hoping to find some friends near by possibly? Or at least from this side of the Country :) I definitely could use some motivating friends as well. So, say hi!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    There's a whole thread on here with Mainers. There's quite a few of us.

Hello from the Brunswick area :)
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi from the Augusta area :)
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi from North Berwick!
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello from Sebago! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Zelenka06
    Options
    Hi everyone! :happy:

I'm from eastern Maine. I was on here last year and did pretty good for the few weeks I was here. Sadly I let personal/life circumstances get in my way of focusing on healthier living. But, I'm back full force now! Starting last week and I'm already down 4.6 pounds! I have two goals set, my first is to lose 53 pounds and when I've achieved that, another 53 to go! I'm breaking the first goal down by week, of course! Giving myself something to work for and reward myself when I reach it! (And NOT with food, but a mani/pedi, or a spa day, etc.)

I'm hoping to find some friends near by possibly? Or at least from this side of the Country :) I definitely could use some motivating friends as well. So, say hi!! :bigsmile:

I live in Brownvillle Maine! feel free to add me!
  • gabby840
    gabby840 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone! Meranda, 27, from Augusta, Maine! I joined MFP a little over a year ago but after a heart-crushing tragedy followed by a series of unfortunate events I fell off the bandwagon and then rode the excuse train for about a year. I'm back now with a lot more determination (and not because of some New Year's resolution) to get healthier, fit, and happy. If all goes well, I'm planning to do my first 5k in June for a cause very dear to me and the Beach to Beacon with my brother because who doesn't love a little sibling camaraderie? :)

http://www.beach2beacon.org/ -- It might kill me, I might be biting off more than I can chew, but if I don't try I'll never know!

Add me as a friend if you'd like - I could use all the support I can get!
  • anorrisdyer
    anorrisdyer Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello from Orono!
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi from Old Orchard Beach :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not from Maine, but I wish I was.... So I joined this group anyway! :) Heather
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    From Mechanic Falls here!!
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello from Belfast!!!

-David (BootJockey)
    -250lbs
  • upthestairs87
    upthestairs87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi from Bangor!
  • MorganRae14
    Options
    Hello from Bangor! I didn't realize there were so many of us on here from Maine :)
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Hello from Bangor! I didn't realize there were so many of us on here from Maine :)

It's great =) I'm in Ellsworth!
  • wendygjc
    wendygjc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am from Durham Maine, (right next to Freeport), add me anyone!!
  • woodstockchick
    Options
    Hi im from westbrook, maine :)
  • in_the_end
    in_the_end Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I live in Portland. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • DeeBee1313
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I'm from Gorham/Scarborough. Day 1 and feeling hopeful.
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello from central Maine...
  • AutumnSapphira
    AutumnSapphira Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from Maine, too! York County. :)

Feel free to add me! I just joined mfp today!