FANTASTIC FRIDAY

Options
:happy: YAY IT'S FRIDAY!!!
Ok pals it's Friday and the weekend is 8 or so hours away (for most of us) and we all know how tough the weekends can be when trying to make healthy choices and being active :grumble: The best way to beat the calories is to work them off :bigsmile: So for today let's WORK SOME CALORIES OFF ..... LET'S GO FOR THE BIG BURN :smokin: LET'S PUSH OURSELVES BY DOING AN ADDITIONAL 30 MINUTES OF EXERCISE :happy:
WHO'S IN???
LET'S DO IT:drinker:

Replies

• eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm with you in spirit! I never know what I'm gonna do (starting a set exercise "pattern" on Monday), so I can't justify saying I did 30 minutes "extra". I also have my first planned rest day on Sunday.
  • healthyheartRN
    Options
    I pushed myself by "getting out of bed this morning" :) But, I will try to do a little better than that today, after working 48 hours already this week and 8 more today, I too am ready for the w/e, and ready to watch what I eat. Have a great w/e
  • healthyheartRN
    Options
    Love the planned rest day, I think sometimes we forget how important that can be. Have a good one !
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Im in!! :)
  • OBG4
    OBG4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    i'm in
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Love the planned rest day, I think sometimes we forget how important that can be. Have a good one !
    My planned rest day is Tuesday which is my weigh in day....suites me better....Have a good evening and enjoy your rest :drinker:
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Did it! More then 1100 kcal burned, cant feel my legs but happy:D
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ill try my best to do allot more workout than this week i did not have a good work out this week!!! iam sick cough and sore throght but ill try!!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Starting right now! Thanks for the challenge!
    I especially need it because when I ate lunch and breakfast today I didn't realize I would be going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.. Which is going to kill me on the calories.
  • appelsiinipuu
    Options
    Done! I went out to the zoo for a walk this morning. I was going to walk for an hour, but pushed myself to continue for that extra half an hour. It was tough!!! Glad I did it though.
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Done! I went out to the zoo for a walk this morning. I was going to walk for an hour, but pushed myself to continue for that extra half an hour. It was tough!!! Glad I did it though.

What a great idea!! I never would have thought to count that as exercise for my day. I'm always trying to figure out how to work the exercise around my mommy schedule, but my daughter LOVES the zoo and we could spend all day walking around there (or me chasing after her). I love this! Another thing to look forward to when I get home!! Thanks lady!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • appelsiinipuu
    Options

What a great idea!! I never would have thought to count that as exercise for my day. I'm always trying to figure out how to work the exercise around my mommy schedule, but my daughter LOVES the zoo and we could spend all day walking around there (or me chasing after her). I love this! Another thing to look forward to when I get home!! Thanks lady!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:

It sure is a fun place to go to! We have annual membership to the three zoos here in Melbourne, so it is nice to go there even just for a walk (and of course, say hello to monkeys and meerkats) *smile*.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I didn't post last night that I had met the challenge....had some friends drop by and didn't take the time to post ....I completed the challenge by doing some circuit training and dancing....love to dance!
    Thanks to all those who participated in this challenge :drinker: your guys are awesome :love:
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I met with my trainer and did 35 minutes of strength training and then 30 on the bike:) Way to go everyone! Have a great Saturday!