2»

Replies

• puttingmyselfoutthere
    Options
    You all can add me! I have about 15 tattoos :D
  • notreallytrillian
    notreallytrillian Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Never enough tatted friends! I just added you :)
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Inked. Pierced. Scarred. Hung from hooks ;)
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    Pierced and tattooed girl here. Feel free to add me - I could definitely use some more tattooed friends. That's one of my main reasons for wanting to get in shape - I've got a huge tattoo on my stomach that I would love to feel more comfortable showing off all the time!
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a sleeve and a half :) I need to get my Disney villains sleeve finished... eventually. lol
  • fivecardstudpts
    fivecardstudpts Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I personally love tats and piercings. Please feel free to add me! I currently only have one tattoo, really want more. Had to take the piercings out due to my job, but miss them terribly.
    Jessica
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    me me i have22-24 i lost count lol but my dreammmm is to have tattooed fit friends so add me!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Feel free ti add me! 4 tattoos....getting one finished next month. I want my 5th before summer!
  • fivecardstud
    Options
    I'm afraid I currently only have one tattoo right now. In search of someone to do my next one though. Huge fan of tattoos and piercings though :)
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    "I have too many tattoos!" ~said no one EVER
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    "I have too many tattoos!" ~said no one EVER

Actualy, i heard my mate say it.
    His only untattoed part of body is face and he got new baby girl now , and he wanted weave her name and bday date and lil symbol he designs for his kids into the tattoo's he has already, was hella difficult and he did say he might need to remove the oldest tattoo's that didnt age too gracefully because he is barely 30something and ran out of canvas already. And he does not wish to tattoo his face.

PS.
    WE DONT NEED NO INTERPUNCTION.
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Eztli55
    Eztli55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    8 Tatts: * 2-Star and Cleff, 2-Lotus Flower with a skull, Parents names in an ambigram, 1Quote from my favorite band, My dads Bday/Passing Dates, and my most recent is an Ometeotl symbol :)

9 Piercings: *3Lip, 6g tongue, 5/9 Lobes, Both eyebrows and an industrial

Im new.. so I need motivational buddiessss :)
  • branjlew88
    branjlew88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pierced and tattooed girl here. Feel free to add me - I could definitely use some more tattooed friends. That's one of my main reasons for wanting to get in shape - I've got a huge tattoo on my stomach that I would love to feel more comfortable showing off all the time!

Yeah...I'm, like, in the exact same boat! Everyone feel free to add me. I'm tatted up.
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Add me - tattooed and pierced wild woman in disguise as a pillar of my community, soccer mom type....

People always seem so surprised by my ink and piercings when they catch a glimpse of them...wonder what they'd say if they knew what I did for work.:glasses:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i have four with an aim to get more. yay! that rhymes :)
  • saFit247
    saFit247 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    One in arm .. looking at one on the neck :)
  • semhe
    semhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too.... Got a world of tattoos.... 24 well placed piercings and too few friends on here