Friday 01/11/13 Weigh In

Options
Opening Thread For everyone to post for Friday, sorry it's late I am on vacation and did not get to it.

Please remember to offer support, encouragement, and suggestions to any or all members, we are here for each other to succeed!

Make the group even better by spreading the word and getting other active members to Join Us! The direct link to the group can be posted in your newsfeed, blogs, or any message board you post on. Here is the group link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8411-friday-weigh-in-s

Have A Great Day! :bigsmile:

Replies

• JohnMessmer
    Options
    Well it has been 3 weeks since I weighed in, I was on Vacation for two of them and waited until today (since Friday is my weigh in day) to find out I managed to lose 5 pounds.
  • jdr0p_
    jdr0p_ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in for a while...but I was crazy up and down. From my last weigh in I'm up 2 lbs, but I'm doing cardio for 45 min 3x per week.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    No weigh in for me this week bu will next week!!!!!!!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It’s great to be back in my routine and kitchen after the holidays. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Do something fun for yourself.

Highest Weight (HW) : 237 Lbs ( April 2012)
    Starting Weight (SW) : 232.76 Lbs (8 August 2012)
    Last Week Jan 4 (LW) : 198.4 Lbs
    Current Weight Jan 11 (CW) : 196.8 Lbs
    Change +/- : -1.6 Lbs
    Goal Weight : 155
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Well it has been 3 weeks since I weighed in, I was on Vacation for two of them and waited until today (since Friday is my weigh in day) to find out I managed to lose 5 pounds.

Great Job! Keep up the good work.....
  • tinacuso
    Options
    It’s great to be back in my routine and kitchen after the holidays. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Do something fun for yourself.

Highest Weight (HW) : 237 Lbs ( April 2012)
    Starting Weight (SW) : 232.76 Lbs (8 August 2012)
    Last Week Jan 4 (LW) : 198.4 Lbs
    Current Weight Jan 11 (CW) : 196.8 Lbs
    Change +/- : -1.6 Lbs
    Goal Weight : 155

Wow...Great week!
  • tinacuso
    Options
    SW: 172
    LW: 166.7
    CW: 166.7
    GW: 147

I stayed the same this week. Alot of up and down with water weight....
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hang in there the scale will start moving down soon
This discussion has been closed.