Im down!!!

Options
I'm down 4lbs. Still very skeptical about my progress but, I'm working on it at least!

Replies

• henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome. One day at a time. I am very temped to weigh but waiting until Sunday morning. I can tell my metabolism is changing and it has only been 5 days since starting mfp.
  • hjaribu
    hjaribu Posts: 13
    Options
    Lol I've been fighting the urge to weigh myself all week! Now I just need to figure out how to have enjoyable food and not be hungry after. I've been looking at other peoples food diary and nothing they eat peaks my interest as filling OR delicious. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    That's awesome! That's a huge loss, well done!
  • omyfamily
    omyfamily Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorites for filling and being delcious(ly healthy):

Sushi, carrots and hummus, hardboiled eggs, greek yogurt, apples. Also, water water water. Something can be sort of filling, but if I make it my goal to drink one full 24oz water bottle while I'm eating it, I'm plum full by the time I'm done.

I also find that soups tend to have lower calories per volume than you'd think. I put a 100 calorie protein bar next to 100 calories of a vegetable and barley soup and the volume difference was incredible. Tiny little bar vs. big 'ol bowl of soup (it's a heavy, chunky soup too, not talkin a bowl of broth here).

Good work on the loss! Keep up the hard work!
  • sarahcrush
    Options
    Week one = 3lbs lost! Let's hope I can keep this up. I know it'll get more difficult but feel like I've made a good start.