Chalene Extreme

Options
Kathie444
Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
Started doing Chalene Extreme and am on the 5th day. I have the schedule posted and am planning to follow it as written
I started her program before but never completed it and this time around I am determined to complete it.

Replies

• phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was considering doing this program once I'm done with Insanity. Let us know how it goes!!
  • dincoka
    dincoka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have started Chalean Extream 3 time . . . This time I am determined to finish it! I will also be adding in Zumba as well to help jump start the fat loss.
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Day 6 Burn Circuit 3 completed this morning.
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Burn It Off and Recharge today! Tommorrow is a scheduled rest day
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Started 2nd week of on Sunday! Instead of using yesterday as the rest day I did the fat burn challenge and extreme abs from the advanced set,
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I love Chalean Extreme. I am currently in my second round. I completed my first round last April. Currently in the lean phase. If I can be of any help, just ask!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Started doing Chalene Extreme and am on the 5th day. I have the schedule posted and am planning to follow it as written
    I started her program before but never completed it and this time around I am determined to complete it.

Same here; have started a couple times previously but never finished. Going to combine this with Les Mills Combat (as soon as I get the basics DVD watched!) :wink:
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Today was Burn Circuit 3.
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Today was Burn It Off and Recharge. Tommorrow will be a rest day on her program so I have completed 2 weeks today.
  • rhondac46
    rhondac46 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have 3 weeks left and just pulled my back out. I am so upset,I have been laid up for a week now
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Started Week 3 today with Burn Circuit 1!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Burn 3 today in my first week - looking forward to recharge tomorrow!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I did recharge yesterday..its nice