Hey ladies!

Options
How'd your first week go? Don't hide anything. Spill the good and the bad.

Replies

• onfiresis
    onfiresis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    great! i lost 3 lbs! :) i overindulged last night at girls' night out....and took a day off from 30 day shred. i start level 2 tonight after work. i'm a little nervous since it's been giving me knee pain.
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    This week went pretty well for me! I did not get in as many workouts as I had hoped, but my eating was great and I still lost 1.5 lbs so I can't really complain! :) Currently doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and training for a 5K, so hopefully the lbs continue to fall off!
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Started working out this week, ate under calorie goal, and gained a few pounds in water weigh. But at least I'm much more active then I've been in probably 1/2 a year :D
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This week has been pretty good. I had to take wednesday off because I was totally exhausted, but I picked it back up in tthursday. Today and tomorrow are my rest days since I work 12 hour shifts both days. I can't wait for next week I am going to increase my jogging miles to 2 miles. :tongue:
    have a good weekend!!:smile:
  • SAveggie
    Options
    My first week went extremely well! Ate like a king - munching on all the right stuff & not overdoing it (packing away the veggies, avoiding salt, oil & processed foods), plus I worked really hard and drank gallons of water, so I'm looking forward to weigh day on Monday. It doesn't really matter what the scale says though, I'm feeling great & that's what it's about.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've been ill since new year's eve which was great for the first week of the year as I completely lost my appetite and dropped 5lbs. Unfortunately this week I was still too ill to exercise but my appetite came back so I gained 1lb :( Ah well, hopefully by Tues/Wed I'll be well enough to start exercising again and can participate fully in this challenge - I soooo want to wear a proper bikini this summer!
  • tlsmith718
    Options
    Well, I have lost a few pounds thanks to having the flu! Grrrr...not the way I want to lose! I havent been able to work out at all....hopefully on the mend though...will start back with some light workouts this week if I am up to it....Great job to all you ladies! Keep up the great work!
  • dlgentry50
    Options
    Started back at the gym after a two week holiday in Palm Springs and Arizona!I'm looking forward to having more of a support group.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I started tracking my macros and just bumped my calories up because I found out my actual BMR... Let's see how this goes!