Challenge anyone?????

Options
2»

Replies

• wowie69
    wowie69 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nothing like coming to the party late - I'm in on the challenge - good news is I did exercise yesterday and came in under caloric goal. PHEW! ;)

This is fun! Great idea!!
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm late to join but I'm in. I've been under my calorie goal all week. I exercised yesterday for 30 minutes. I can only do it every other day while I'm still recovering from a lisfranc fracture.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I smashed this callenge, exercised every day and got under goal every day. Whats the next xhallenge?
  • Bechard05
    Bechard05 Posts: 231
    Options
    Such good things to hear ladies! So happy for all your successes.

High fives for everyone

I weighed today and am down 4 lbs was happy about that. Am over on my calories today, had lunch with an old friend I hadn't seen in a very long time. We went to our favorite place which serves authentic fish and chips super super yummy but also not very waistline friendly lol I only had a child's portion but it still put me over the top. Not letting that get me down though it one day and like I say moderation in everything :)
  • jdawn120191
    Options
    Been under my calorie goal every day, and have gotten in 2 days of exercise! I am so sore!
    I haven't exercised for 3 years :embarassed:
  • gregevelyn
    gregevelyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Never too late to join! ;)

I got in my 30 minutes of exercise (who would have though Just Dance Disney would be so intense!) and was under goal (thanks to the exercise calories burned)!.
  • emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I have been under calories. Today I went back to the gym for the first time in almost 2.5 years. It was a little scary at first, but luckily I had brought my mommy with me. ha ha.

Seriously I was nervous because I am incredibly out of shape, but I did a little circuit of 10 minutes on the elliptical, 10 minutes on the treadmill, and 10 minutes on the bike. I am feeling it in my legs, but more importantly I am feeling so empowered and proud!:blushing:
  • wowie69
    Options
    Great job!!

I was quite pleased to make it under calorie goal yesterday (Tues). I was upset because I didn't get my exercise in like I wanted, but hubby got the Wii working again, so am making a Zumba date with myself today!

Onward and ... downward?... LOL! :laugh:
  • wowie69
    Options
    Anyone have ideas for a new challenge this week? :glasses:
  • hokulani1982
    hokulani1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this!! please feel free to add me as a friend as well. I need all the encouragement I can get.
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    done!
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Checking in :)

I was under my calorie goal every day and did 30-45 minutes workout every day. Thanks for the challenge.
  • aleciamio
    aleciamio Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh poo, I didn't notice this challenge thing last week, but I'm in now!!!!
    Any good ideas for this week? I struggle with water intake, maybe not drinking ANY sodas and getting min. 8 glasses water per day would be a good goal?
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Why not choose 1 thing to I've up for a week? Soda, bread, chocolate, whatever our main vice is.