Calories burned in classes

Options
Jill9928
Jill9928 Posts: 1 Member
Does anyone know specifics on how many calories are burned during any of the Les Mills classes? Just curious :)

Replies

• robs78
    robs78 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am literally thinking this right now as well. I love going to BodyJam, but I don't know what to pup in my tracker for the exercise that I do.

I'm thinking that it will all depend on how hard you go during the class. Some days the music pumps me up so much. Other days, I go real light.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    In Zumba, bodyAttack and bodyCombat, I burn 400-600 cals according to my hrm. (Approx 55 mins/class)
  • deerfootmechanical
    Options
    Hi, I don't know if you're still wanting this information but I got it off a poster at Goodlife.

Body pump 560 calories
    Combat 740
    Body flow 390
    RPM 675
    Attack 735
    Step 620
    Bodyvive 620
    Body Jam 530
    ShBam 510
    CX worx 210
    New Body 420
    Zumba 520

I love going to Bodyjam, pump and flow!!
  • weedell
    weedell Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone, Well yest morning was my first Les mills class :) I started great well i was thinking i was great & that it was easy, 20 mins later felt sick lol that will teach me to ease into exercise instead of jumping in.

i think my problem was i didnt eat enough before my workout

Wish me luck for my next one in the morning :)
  • Gingycat40
    Gingycat40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The Les Mills Classes are awesome... J am unable to do them at present due to a knee injury :(

Remember to take your time and yes ease into them... keep hydrated... i would not eat a big meal before these workouts..but do not go on an empty stomach either...

Good luck.. you will ROCK it !!! ^..^
  • kristibusque
    kristibusque Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My HRM monitor suggests I burn between 450 and 600 calories per RPM class - depending on the intensity of the class.