1000 pounds by March 2!!

Options
I sure hope we get some more members to join in on this 1000lb weightloss goal....so far with the 16 of us signed up today, we each got a lose 62.5 lbs each! LOL....whew!

Replies

• paganigl
    paganigl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HAHA - you should ask Edgar about the mathematical proof I emailed him on the subject! I don't think he likes me right now :P
  • alil2loveab1e
    alil2loveab1e Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all
  • JennyVogt99
    JennyVogt99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea! This will help keep me on track for my New Years resolution - which is to feel and look healther than ever! Although i'm not big on "diets" per say, I hope this encourages everyone to work hard in class (EVERY class) and to take the best care of their bodies possible! Best of luck to everyone!! ;)

-JV
  • seafed
    seafed Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! What's this about a party bus? Is this an area specific group or are yall coming to get me lol?
  • tamidugan
    Options
    Toke me awhile to get this all figured out but I'm in and pumped!!!
  • dheinly
    Options
    WhooHoo! We are up to 37 members! Does this help our mathmatical probability of achieving that 1000 lb weight loss goal? I I guess it definitely improves it! Lol. Have a great day everyone, stick with it, we will celebrate on the party bus!
  • clubedd
    Options
    We now have 39 members registered in the group to lose weight. We need 30 more participants to make this goal realistic! Let's harass our fellow bootcampers to join up and get their butts in shape!
  • calliecarman
    calliecarman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys-just joined the group-had to go online, couldn't do it from my phone. Better get to work losing my 30 lbs by march 2
  • moodyrn79
    Options
    Made it!!
  • dgreenleaf
    dgreenleaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've contributed 2 1/2 # to the loss!!
  • ibfree1027
    ibfree1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I contributed 3.1 pounds to the loss! YAY!
  • dgreenleaf
    dgreenleaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Down another 1/2#. Thats a total of 3!!