Welcome

Options
Thought id start by saying hello .im a mom of 3 soon to be 4 and i am Due Augest 13 2013 . i look forward to sharing my prenatle yoga experiences with you and my new green food plans i have been trying <3 there actually some pretty neat stuff out there never thought id like tofu lol well how about you all when are you due whats your goals for this Pregnancy . ?

Replies

• emilyannross
    Options
    Hello!

I am due July 10 with baby #4. I am hoping to slow down the weight gain. With my first 2 babies (girls), I gained about 35 pounds each pregnancy. With my 3rd, a boy, I gained a whopping 60! I've already gained 10 pounds and I started out 10 pounds heavier. So I've really started watching my empty calories and I'm trying to fit in more exercise.
  • yogababe4
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a second time mom, due 2/19 and trying to now maintain my current weight! (i've gained 25 lbs now, weigh 190)
    Before my first, I weighed a happy 142. shot up to 197 by the time she was born, got down to 165 then got pregnant again and have struggled to keep weight gain low.
    Hoping that having friends will hold me accountable for my foods! Its so hard being the only pregnant/mom in my circle!
  • 2204givme
    Options
    HEY FIT MAMA92.

THAN THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOU :)you never have to worry about feeling out of place here we all want to maintain. i have even been watching alot of what i eat not restricting but properly watching . i eat a lot of salad and soup currently . its full of vitamins and you dont gain as much weight ( but still get every thing BB needs ) and thats what its about it seems finding a healthy balance between :) feel free to vent , question . and comment on anything you want . i hope you come to meet lots of moms like your self striving for the same things as you :)
  • 2204givme
    Options
    Hello!

I am due July 10 with baby #4. I am hoping to slow down the weight gain. With my first 2 babies (girls), I gained about 35 pounds each pregnancy. With my 3rd, a boy, I gained a whopping 60! I've already gained 10 pounds and I started out 10 pounds heavier. So I've really started watching my empty calories and I'm trying to fit in more exercise.
    your not alone :) i too gained a fair bit with my 3 and now this one i am being super careful. what alternatives have you been doing different than your other pregnancys ? food wise , exercise wise and just life in general are you feeling a difference ? and do you find you are happier ??
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi. This is my second pregnancy I'm due August 17th.

I lost 50lbs last year using mfp got down to 175 went off the rails a bit during and after my holiday in sept 12 and was back up to 185 when I found out I was pregnant. Now I'm creeping up and weigh 189 I don't want to go back into the 200's so I'm hoping to eat healthy and only gain healthy baby weight. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all
  • needtoloselaura
    Options
    I'm 20 weeks today and already gained 13 lbs uhhh! Last year I went from193 to 180. This is my third and I usually gain 30 lbs. Hoping I don't go over that and it all comes off! Trying not to eat more than maintenance calories.