chocolate

Options
PipBnz
PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
Hi Ladies!
I'm just wondering if theres any of you that may have a slight chocolate relationship problem (i know i do) ....and am keen to know how much you allow/how often? I will never give it up completely but wondering if there may be delicious chocolatey alternatives that dont munch up all my calories and how you deal with your chocolate relationship?

:happy: Pip

Replies

• verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Nah, my bad relationship is with the potato chip.

I just don't buy them. If I do, I will eat the entire bag.
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes i love love love chocolate. I still have it every now and then, it's a bad habit. When I do rule it out and have the cravings, sometimes I'll add a little cocoa or nesquick to my milk and have it that way, it helps. Theres also some healthy alternative cereals by special K, that have some choclate added to the cereal. Or theres also weight watchers choclate peices that come with peanuts I think, and don't have that many calories, ofcourse they have to be taken with moderation. I've also had fat free ice-cream in the past with like just a light drizzle of choclate syrup, very yummy.
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    I could eat a whole bag of hershey kisses in one sitting but as ive incorporated apples and veggies, ive stopped thinking about chocolate. weird but so happy about it. dark chocolate isnt so bad either as long as its eaten in moderation
  • Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    This may be really bad, but I still have chocolate every other day, but I make sure it fits into my calorie goal.
    Three things I wont give up:
    -chocolate
    -pasta
    -jalapeño favored chips
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    When I really want chocolate, I bought some low fat hot chocolate and that does the trick :D only 40 calories so a naughty, but not belly busting treat :D