Favourite Snacks

Options
My down fall is pocorn, though it can be healthy if it's just air popped. I love cucumbers and dip, kale chips and carrot fries. :)

Replies

• tkafenzakis
    tkafenzakis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been snacking on whole grain, gluten-free crackers with hummus...mmmmm!
  • alexpultz93
    alexpultz93 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get in the habit of snacking on fruit, so current favorites are apples and bananas, (hate pairs though, husband bought them). Next pay day I'm going to get a cantaloupe, and I would have gotten strawberries before but none got sent up here to the AK.

Lindaloveschl - I've never had carrot fries, what are those?
  • stormjourney
    Options
    Wasabi Pea's
    Carrots and Celery with chipotle mayo
    Usually I eat fruit for my snacks.
  • lizzyd629
    Options
    Nut-trition Heart health mix, kraft twistums cheese sticks, hard boiled egg, blueberries & vanilla yogurt or cottage cheese, apples, banana (occasionaly)....depends on what I'm craving, I try to have what I'm craving so I dont go off the deep end lol.... and I just found these little gems that I will have once in a while the Fiber 1 chocolate & peanut brownies. They are only 90 calories, and good for you but remind me of the little debbie cosmic brownies a bit lol. I am watching my Protein to Carb ratio, so more protein in my diet is the way I'm working my plan, but if I do have a sweet tooth occasionaly, those will take care of it!
  • tkafenzakis
    tkafenzakis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you make your kale chips? I've tried twice now, and .. well... yuck! I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Not sure on how to make it but i just seen that Costco sells a big box of it.