Rough Weekend

Options
I've had a rough weekend in terms of sticking to the plan I had created for myself...with my son's 1st birthday and my best friends 50th birthday...lets just say there was a lot of cake....I'm disappointed in myself. To top it off my aunt passed on Saturday night so I've been a little stressed.

I'm frustrated but found this great picture and I'm going to use it to get back to the plan I created for myself. Wanted to share it in case anyone here needs an extra push after a rough/difficult weekend as well.

Slogan25_zpsf4139e5c.jpg

Replies

• jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt and that you had a rough weekend. You have a great attitude and put the weekend behind you. You simply cannot go back and can only look forward. Know that you are not alone and we all have or will have set backs. Not giving up is the first step though. Fight through the temptation and get back on track. You can do it and you have all of us on here to help you! Have a great day!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mine was rough because of my attitude...and hormones! Thanks for the picture and quote, I'm not giving up, especially now that I'm having a feeling "fat" day today! Weigh-in tomorrow, eek!!!

I'm editing my original message because I am an idiot and completely overlooked the fact you lost a loved one this weekend! How insensitive of me and indication that I am completely wrapped up in my own self!

Forgive me and my crappy attitude and please know that I am so very sorry for your loss and know the pain and stress it causes someone...so very sorry!

M
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your aunt...my sincerest sympathy being sent your way.

Weekends are usually tough but today is a brand new day, a brand new week and time to refocus. You can do this!!
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    I am sorry to hear about your aunt and rough weekend. Today is a new day and you can do this. You are worth this journey.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My condolences on your aunt. :frown:

Your pic is great! I know we are going to have bad days or bad weekends but I think the key is to start up anew again ASAP!!!! So yes, let's put our bad weekend behind us and start fresh TODAY!!!

And know that your not alone!!!! :heart:
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    Really sorry to hear about your Aunt. There are these "low" times in our lives that we can't avoid but you will get through it with flying colors!
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I know those emotional times can really contribute to food and weight challenges. Our thoughts are with you.
  • WestCoastMom
    WestCoastMom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's hard to get the ball rolling again when we get sidetracked by life....sorry to hear about your loss and frustrations.
    Today is a new week, and you do have a great attitude...that is what's going to help carry you to your goal. Hang in there!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear about your aunt
    don't beat yourself up, you had a tough weekend that's for sure!!!...but we all have to realize THAT'S life, we will have birthdays when we WILL eat cake, we will have loved ones pass away which will cause us pain and stress, and we will SLIP....WE ARE HUMAN....IT HAPPENS....but we are learning each day how to be stronger and more resilient!!! AND we have this group that we know we can rely on to help us pick ourselves up and move on!
    Thanks for sharing.....your post has helped me :flowerforyou: