Has anyone done Insanity?

Options
I was thinking about buying insanity but I am concerned I cant do it as a extra big person. So I was wondering if anyone in this group has tried it? And if so how did it go?

Replies

• shymom05
    shymom05 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i tried and plan to try again. you need to start out at your own pace and work up to what they expect, dont push yourself to fast or you will crash. the first few days i started out slow then gradualy picked up the pace and was doing the workouts as expected by i think 5 days in. i also have about 150 to lose so i knew i wouldnt be able to do what was expected right from the start. I quit because it was getting hard to do with a toddler underfoot but i have seen MANY people have outstanding results and plan to start up again soon. hope that helps.

If its how hard it is, why not try the 30 day shred first and then work up to insanity. 30ds is not as fast paced or as hard in my opinion to start with.
  • travelistadiva
    travelistadiva Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks Shymom!
  • michelle0suzann
    michelle0suzann Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can try the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for free on YouTube.. They have all three levels! That's how I usually do her workouts. A girl at work is making a copy of the Insanity videos for me -- excited to try them!
  • travelistadiva
    Options
    @michelle You look great, will def check out 30 day Shred. Thanks!
  • michelle0suzann
    michelle0suzann Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Best of luck!!
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Insanity yet but I have done 30DS before and it kicked my butt but it was GREAT! I highly recommend it.
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    30ds kicked my butt. I never managed to complete it :( I'm going to have to give it another try now that I've lost more.
  • travelistadiva
    Options
    Thanks for all cosigning on 30DS. I have ordered it and will see hopw it goes. I will let you know.