Introducing myself

Options
Hello Ladies! My name is Lisa and I just restarted with MFP. Last time, I did not use the community and I think it would have made a difference if I had some support. I love Zumba. I go twice a week but want to increase my workouts to 5 days a week. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Replies

• MsShelfay
    MsShelfay Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined this group today.
  • pjmortim
    Options
    Hi. And welcome to you. I just started MFP last week and I love it. I thought about doing Zumba, but I won't spend the money. I developed my own exercise routine. I walk 4 miles 6 days a week. When I come home, I hop on my Wii Fit. It has everything I need -- yoga, breathing, step, aerobics, running, everything. I also invested in a hula hoop with water in it. It's not that easy. I threw in jumping rope and bicycle riding.

But whatever it takes we do it. We strong. I will ask for your friendship in a moment. We can share secrets of losing weight.
  • travelistadiva
    travelistadiva Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When I come home, I hop on my Wii Fit. It has everything I need -- yoga, breathing, step, aerobics, running, everything.

I have a Wii fit but I can't use it yet. I it called me fat and I was so mad I turned it off.:smile: