Day 11

Options
dixiewhiskey
dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
Finished D11 - so relieved to be out of L1 although I went back and did a few exercises from it after completing L2. About to go on a jog to the store..

You guys can do this!

Replies

• ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    today should be day 11 but i got a nasty cold since monday.. and wednesday spent my day cleaning out cabinets because al the apartments where i live got fumigated. ive felt miserable i stopped at day 5 but im unsure if i should go from there or start all over once i feel better maybe tomorrow if not hopefully monday..
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done. Really wanted this to be a rest day but because of all of you, I pushed through it and went downstairs and did my workout. I'll move to level 2 tomorrow. Hope I can get through it.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done. Really wanted this to be a rest day but because of all of you, I pushed through it and went downstairs and did my workout. I'll move to level 2 tomorrow. Hope I can get through it.
    I love the daily check ins. They certainly keep my momentum going. I love hate L2...love the skaters and ab exercises, hate the plank jumps.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Heh. L2 must be working. When I woke up it felt like I had a heartbeat in m my stomach.:laugh:
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Done wth day 11 ; )

Level 2 is so much harder than level 1.....I hate planks!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean Zandia -- These check ins really help me keep on moving. This has been a really good challenge to start off 2013.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This is where I leave you. Level 2 is too hard for me so I'm staying on level 1 for another 10 days.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    completed first day of level 2 Friday, just forgot to log it
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    First day of Level 2 complete... barely. I felt like I was starting all over again. Had to take numerous breaks, even had to stop and sit there awhile before I could do Circuit 2 Cardio. I get what feels like painful knots in my hands and my hip joints feel painful and grindy during the easy version of the cardio plank moves and I can't use weights yet during the chair v-fly. :frown:
    I was doing so well on Level 1 that this is making me sad! But I'll do it again tomorrow, hopefully it gets easier.