Tarte

Options
They have so many new try me size gift sets for Tarte products. Today I spent about $50 at Sephora, but I ended up with 3 different sets, plus 5 bonus items( beauty insider points ), and samples and whatnot. I'm so excited. I got the primer trio last time, and fell in love. What Tarte products have you tried that you liked?

Replies

• JenLaston
    Options
    I actually LOVE their eyeshadows! Around Christmas time I got their Carried Away set and it's AWESOME! I've never really given Tarte a chance...I always thought they were kind of expensive. But I decided to get the set because I thought it was such a good deal. You get TONS of stuff. And the stand-out product is definitely the huge eyeshadow palette!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Tarte is one of my favorites. :smile: I use their tinted moisturizer/BBcream/whatever-they're-calling-it-now every day. It's the only one I've found that matches my skin EXACTLY. I also use their cheek stain almost every day, as well. I've used their cream eyeliner in the past, but I found it irritated my eyes a bit and dried very quickly. I may have just had a bad pot, who knows. One of my favorite brands, though!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have all the stuff I recently ordered, but it's my reward for meeting my February goal so I haven't broken into it yet.