Glasses

Options
I was just thinking about this the other day. I wear glasses on a daily basis. I am not terribly blind, but I am nearsighted. I do not wear contacts. I am assuming that my glasses might get totally ruined in the Spartan that I am doing in a few months. Should I just forgo them all together? Or just wear them and hope for the best. Anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Can you wear an older pair that if they got ruined, or if you wanted to chuck them because they were in the way, you'd still have your good pair? We did this when I was younger and we were boating, we all wore our older glasses that way if something happened, our new "good" pair weren't ruined.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You know that is a good idea, but i have no idea where my old ones are...Might have to do some checking....
  • silkyslimdown
    silkyslimdown Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Contacts and goggles. That's what I did for mine and it worked great! I'm also almost blind without contacts/glasses so losing or tossing anything wasn't an option for me.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I wear contacts all the time. I'd be afraid glasses would slide off my face, or break. They make sport glasses, don't they?