This week has gone fast!

SW - starting weight
CW - current weight
GW - goal weight

Lets see how your doing!

SW - 172lbs
CW - 172lbs
GW - 120lbs

I hope you have done better than me but I've been so stressed out doing essays and stuff that its been hard to track my food diary! My day at the moment is:

Work
Extra work
Food
More work
Sleep

I'll get used to it again!

Lets see your results!

Chloe x

P.S the weekly challenge will be posted with added motivation later today! :)

Replies

• princesssandie01
    Options
    week 2
    sw 153
    cw 152
    gw 140
    Last Saturday I weighed in at 153, ate like a crazy woman Sat and Sun. Monday I was 157, took me all week to get that off plus one. I am determined not to do that again this weekend. GO RAVENS
  • Lindseyj66
    Lindseyj66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been cramming for semester tests so I haven't entered anything into my food diary except my occasional work out through Endomondo

week 2

sw 175

cw 169

gw 130

lost 6 pounds! doesn't show but I still know lol. I thought I was gaining weight until I used the scale in PE Thursday when I was at 171 and then tonight at 169 :happy:
  • annakam2012
    annakam2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    remember, if this is your first week you might be losing water weight..
    Since it is not normal if you lose 6 pounds a week, it is not healthy either. (best to lose 1lb/week)
    However it is still great!! Keep the work up
    Also a tip: To get the best weight, it is best to weight yourself on one day of a week at the same time and with same clothes (e.g.) my time is every sunday in the morning before breakfast.
    Since if you weight yourself at different times of the day you weight can fluctuate. (Is that how you spell it?)

Anyways GREAT work!

Back to me..
    Last week I was 76.6
    and today...
    75.9!!! :)
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I joined a week late!

SW 07/01 - 117lbs
    CW 14/01 - 114lbs
    GW - 102lbs

So far so good!! Hopefully i can keep it up, hoping at least 1 or 2 lbs for next week! :). This was my first week which is probably why i've lost as much as 3lbs! x
  • no1belongs
    Options
    ok this is late but

LW 205
    CW 207 :(
    GW 145

soooo not happy but i wasnt sure if last week was gonna be right with the lady issues i had. so this week hitting my work outs hard and hopeing for better results next week ^_^
  • Speckled_Hen
    Options
    SW - 170.8
    CW - 168
    GW - 165 (this is my next goal weight)

I was surprised that I lost anything seeing as I have pigged out this week.

Well done everyone. That's another week over with and one week closer to our goals : )
  • Zenyehtta
    Zenyehtta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SW: 150
    PW: 136.6
    CW: 136
    LW: 135.8
    GW: 120

I actually weighed myself after I had already eaten because I forgot. Makes me wonder what it could've been lol
    Oh well, I will find out next week (:
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    PW 200 lbs when I started MFP in Sept 1012
    CW 183 lbs
    GW 125 - 130 lbs

I lost 1 lb this week, better than gaining. Just finished level 2 of the 30 day shred and will start level 3 tomorrow.
  • smillan22
    smillan22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the group and have only been dieting 5 days. Here are my stats:

SW: 148.3
    CW: 146.2
    GW: 130

I just edited my calorie goal from 1200 to 1400 because I've been so hungry and I'm nursing, so hopefully the scale will continue to go down despite the 200 calorie increase. I really feel like I need it though, and since I had been eating closer to 2000 calories a day it should work anyway.

Good luck everyone! Have a great week!
  • awkwardpear
    awkwardpear Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Started eating cleaner a little over a week ago (no white rice or flour, sugar only from honey, fruit, nectars and syrups, no processed chemicals etc) and my body LOVES it:

SW: 136
    CW: 132
    GW: as light as I can get by the end of march (probably around 120) - after that, I'm just going to focus on maintaining my weight while increasing strength, endurance, agility, etc.
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm having a hard time staying consistent. After speaking with a friend, we are going to try for two lbs a week and 30mins workout daily. i'm hoping that with small goals i won't want to sabatoge myself!

SW 185
    CW 183.5
    GW: 140