Turbo Fire prep results

Options
kisercrew6
kisercrew6 Posts: 20 Member
So yesterday I completed 9 weeks of the Turbo Fire prep schedule. The results are in. . . in 9 week I lost 17 pounds and 12.22 inches! I have also markedly strengthened my knees to the point where I have NO pain even after a hard TF session. I am very happy with my results and can't wait to see what the next 20 weeks of TF has to offer.

Replies

• crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Way to go!
  • Fit4Jesus84
    Options
    Great job! That really inspires me to push harder!

That is really good weight loss in 9 weeks! That is about 2 lbs a week! Is that typical with this program? I can't wait to get started!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    That is really good weight loss in 9 weeks! That is about 2 lbs a week! Is that typical with this program? I can't wait to get started!

I just finished week 4 and lost 8lbs, I hope its typical, that means I will lose 40lbs overall for the 20 week program, putting me ever so closely to my goal weight.

BTW, what's the prep schedule? I wonder if this was missing in my package because I got it through Groupon. There was supposed to be a Firestarter class, which I did not have.

BTWx2: congratulations on your results!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! That's awesome!!
  • kisercrew6
    Options
    BTW, what's the prep schedule? I wonder if this was missing in my package because I got it through Groupon. There was supposed to be a Firestarter class, which I did not have.

I got mine through groupon too. The prep schedule was in my book along with the regular schedule. It's a 9 week schedule to get you ready for all the HIIT workouts. It was great for me, as I was pretty out of shape & had some knee pain before starting. I now feel strong and ready for the full program.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

I just finished week 4 and lost 8lbs, I hope its typical, that means I will lose 40lbs overall for the 20 week program, putting me ever so closely to my goal weight.

BTWx2: congratulations on your results!

Mine didnt come with a fire starter class either. I just do Fire 30 in place
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results! The first time I did the prep end of last summer I only lost 5 lbs, but I was happy with the inch loss. I'm hoping this go through will get me more since my son is older and I'm not nursing as often. My body does NOT like to lose weight while nursing!
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    Ive been doing turbofire for about a week now and really loving it! I really want to see results!! This site seems really encouraging as I am hearing all of your weight loss results! I am eating an extremely intense diet right now so hopefully that will add as well. How quick did you guys start seeing results?!
    I could use all the motivation in the world!
  • Eifersucht
    Options
    Congratulations on your first nine weeks! I've been doing TurboJam and looking to step things up so I ordered TurboFire. Your post makes me think I made the right choice.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing results for prep schedule! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results!! Great job, good luck with the next 20 weeks!
  • kisercrew6
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone! It is so great to be able to share these successes with others who are on the same path. Turbo Fire is a great program!
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Those of you who for TF through Groupon- about when did you see it on there? I don't have it yet but I am projected to finish insanity in about 6 weeks and am then going to start TF. If I can get it through Groupon and save a little, that'd be awesome!!
  • kisercrew6
    Options
    Those of you who for TF through Groupon- about when did you see it on there? I don't have it yet but I am projected to finish insanity in about 6 weeks and am then going to start TF. If I can get it through Groupon and save a little, that'd be awesome!!

The groupon deal I got was in October. I haven't seen it again but maybe it will come back around.
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I would recommend buying Turbofire or any beachbody program through beachbody. I only suggest it because I bought my Turbofire trying to save money through ebay and I ended up with a stretchy band that is not the original one that comes with the kit and I didn't like that. I felt cheated :( . The handles had metal pieces and it was uncomfortable. I wish I had ordered the original product off of beachbody. Right now I think they have them at a permanent price of 70 some dollars so it is already marked down anyhow.