Monday Weigh In :)

Options
I lost 2 pounds...yay! ( just an fyi, I didn't actually get to weigh myself when I started, I had to go get a scale to keep track) so in my second week I have lost 2lbs, I feel like in the first week I lost about the same, and I feel it in my clothes YAY! Good Luck everyone!!!

Replies

• quietmama
    Options
    That's awesome! You're on your way! So happy for you!:happy:
  • Hossie79
    Hossie79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So I did this for about a week before the holidays and weighed myself at that time...after the holidays were over I was happy to see a 1 pound loss when I weighed myself last thurs....weighed myself to day 4 days later and I am down 1.5 pounds... So far a 2.5 loss it's a start! Yeah ladies! And remember post good or bad...it's the commitment and accountability that will get us to where we want to be!
  • tdawg_42
    Options
    Great Job All! I'm holdin' steady this week...well since December 27th! But I'm not gaining so that's the beauty!
  • quietmama
    Options
    I've decided not to weigh myself until next monday because I just started on Thursday. :happy: I really want to step on the scale sooo bad but I think its to early.
  • Hossie79
    Hossie79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You never know quietmama! I weighed in Thursday and today and down 1.5 pounds! Now it will just be mondays...
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds...yay!! Although it was my first week and I made a dramatic change in eating habits so... I know it won't continue like this but it definitely is motivating! Keep it up ladies :)
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Last week was my first week, and I lost 1 kg. (I weigh in on Fridays). I was very excited. Well into my 2nd week, I am now working on adding enough exercise into my daily routine and drinking enough water. I feel so much better, lighter, and a nice buzzing feeling in my legs and butt from all the exercise.