The Louisville Group

Options
benmarcum
benmarcum Posts: 131 Member
I have been trying to find folks from Louisville to connect with out here on this life changing journey. I have sent friend requests to a lot of folks but I figured starting a group may be a better way to chat with folks.
So...Invite you Louisville friends. Let's get a strong community going out here!

Replies

• zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Here :)
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Thanks !
  • n0bail02
    n0bail02 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    Great idea. So if you work-out on a regular basis - where and when? What do you do normally for exercise? What part of town are you in?

I try to get to the gym 3 to 4 mornings a week before work. I go to the Downtown Y. Usually eliptical but I am trying to start to get back into weights and floor exercises. I live in Fern Creek.
  • speedracer2007
    speedracer2007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent PM's to 7 others from Louisville. Will we also invite So Indiana members?
    Thanks for initiating this new group.

Tony
  • NJmom2002
    NJmom2002 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not from Louisville but live in Jeffersonville. Does that count?
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Great idea. So if you work-out on a regular basis - where and when? What do you do normally for exercise? What part of town are you in?

I try to get to the gym 3 to 4 mornings a week before work. I go to the Downtown Y. Usually eliptical but I am trying to start to get back into weights and floor exercises. I live in Fern Creek.

Hola! I'm in Fern Creek, too, and work in Old Louisville! I work out 3-4 days a week at Hester's Family Fitness on Blue Lick Road - my son takes karate there while I sweat in the weight section :)
  • benmarcum
    Options
    For the folks asking about southern Indiana...Hecks yeah you are welcome! ...and to everyone, feel free to invite your Louisville and surrounding area friends!
  • benmarcum
    Options
    I was just thinking of making this a separate post.
  • Bolade9
    Bolade9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey folks :)
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Did MFP last year (started in Feb of 2012) and lost 29 pounds by June 2012. Recently gained a few pounds back so now I'm back on MFP. This works and everyone's support of each other is amazing!!
  • kellyr730
    kellyr730 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Louisville too - have lost 65 pounds but having trouble maintaining so I'm looking for some help there :) Great to know of other Louisvillians on here! :)
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Southern Indiana here!
  • vwpiper
    vwpiper Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the Louisville Group. I've lived in Louisville for 20 years and as many sizes.

Add me and watch the transformation.
  • spunkyjen7
    spunkyjen7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in Louisville! I just started this about 3-4 weeks ago. Nice to know there are some Ville peeps on here! :)
  • erinlmatta
    erinlmatta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. New to this group. Looks like a few Fern Creekers - me too! When the weather gets warmer we should start a walking/run group. Would anyone be interested?
  • benmarcum
    Options
    I'd be down!