New friends :)

Options
Hi Everyone,

Some of you know me as LilMissFoodie, the founder of TeamUK :) My old profile is a bit of a mess and editing to get a fresh start with the weight history and stuff is far too complicated so I just made a new profile!

Last year was rough at my work and I gained a lot of weight (damn emotional eating!), then I spent the last month in Singapore, Australia and Thailand and gained more weight :P I'm definitely ready to re-commit though and looking for a new job at the same time.

I would love to have some friends to help me stay motivated, so feel free to add me.

Dotti x

Replies

• loubylou3
    Options
    hi this is my first time on mfp and am finding it really helpful and motivating have sent you a friend request :)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I love motivation and giving it too. :)
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always in need of more motivation!
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm new here so looking for friends to help keep me motivated (I am very motivated just now but suspect it won't last!) Feel free to add me folks
  • Becky_Ebanks
    Becky_Ebanks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, feel free to add me, I could do with the motivation too!
  • janewl
    janewl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

My name is Jane and I live in Bristol with my husband Richard, twin daughters Victoria and Rebecca and two Briards called Dexter and Jasmine.:heart::heart:

I'm new to MFP and don't have a clue what I'm doing so please bear with me. I'm 52 years 'young' and started on my weight lost journey last year through a sponsored diet for charity and lost 17lb in total (3lb gained over Christmas). I'm 5' 3", starting weight 174lb, CW 160, GW 133. I don't do ANY exercise but I'm planning to change this. :bigsmile:

Please feel free to add as a friend if you wish.
  • misslauramariec
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site, I joined it via my phone need motivation, feel free to add me, I'm 28 wi a 3 year old daughter xxx
  • sarieah
    sarieah Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Some of you know me as LilMissFoodie, the founder of TeamUK :) My old profile is a bit of a mess and editing to get a fresh start with the weight history and stuff is far too complicated so I just made a new profile!

Last year was rough at my work and I gained a lot of weight (damn emotional eating!), then I spent the last month in Singapore, Australia and Thailand and gained more weight :P I'm definitely ready to re-commit though and looking for a new job at the same time.

I would love to have some friends to help me stay motivated, so feel free to add me.

Dotti x

Hey, I've added you as need more friends and support as well!
  • Ashikata1983
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone - I'll egg you on!

I'm hoping to lose around 15kg, 10 of which in 3 months! Good luck to everyone on their journeys.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i am chrissy and i live in reading. I have just restarted training again today . On a serious mission to get fit this year and would love to have more friends to share the journey to fitness with so we can support and motivate each other- i find it really inspirational to hear about the successes of others.

Please feel free to add me as a friend
    Chrissy
    :flowerforyou:
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :-)
  • Jirinka2
    Options
    Hi all,

Feel free to add me too. The more the merrier. I am looking to loose about 57lb in total. But really as much as I can as getting married in June and hoping that this time it will stay off too!.

Good luck everyone.

Jirina
  • daniellecopley
    Options
    Hey I'm new, feel free to add :)
  • sherylloveschocolate2much
    Options
    I'm really struggling and totally lost my motivation, i did quite well last year but have recently piled it all back on (and some) so have started to lose some of my confidence. I know i can do it, just need a kick up my ever expanding behind. Please add me :-)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Hooray! We have an admin and a moderator again!
  • Insathius
    Insathius Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Looking to get some more motivation too! Added most of you through this thread but please feel free to send me a request so we can all help eachother to become healthy! :D
  • majorbaka
    majorbaka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just started this - great to have some new friends - please add me.

Thanks.
  • fionarama_
    fionarama_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need to be kept an eye on, or I go off the rails!! ;)

Fi
    x