Week 2 Recap

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Well I did pretty good this last week with the exception of one day...too much pizza...but I still lost 2 pounds..yippy! I want to do better on my exercise this week...wishing all a good week ahead....Hugs and best wishes...Wanda
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Today is my first weigh in and I am worried!

Typically I will weigh-in and if the scale does not reflect what I feel I put into the week I fall off the healthy wagon. Slightly nervous. Does any one have any good mental tricks regarding the scale? It's just a number right? I know I should feel good about my last week, I exercised 5 times for at least 30 mins, ate within my calorie goals, and have been logging everyday, but still very nervous.

Focus on all the hard work you put into this week instead of the numbers. You've worked hard. You should be proud of yourself.
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I did pretty good this last week with the exception of one day...too much pizza...but I still lost 2 pounds..yippy! I want to do better on my exercise this week...wishing all a good week ahead....Hugs and best wishes...Wanda

Congrats on your 2 lb loss!
  • nsapp
    nsapp Posts: 9
    Options
    Success: Logged in every day
    Drinking more water daily
    Working out at Curves 4 days this week (Missed Thursday because I had to be in another town conducting a training.)
    Averaging only 2 cups of coffee a day
    Struggles: Drinking more water
    Remembering to wear my FitBit every day.
  • jdawn120191
    Options
    success: logged in every day
    have been under my calories
    kicked soda completely- switched to crystal light

struggles: exercise
    drinking plain old water
  • BridgetAnn58
    Options
    Thanks Tinatatertoes! The scale is my evil arch nemesis. Thanks for putting things in perspective.
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options

I love that website!! I found another, slenderkitchen.com, that's also good. Excited to try some new recipes from both this week! I think having their recipes have been my biggest help thus far. (Aside from the UPC scanner on MFP to track food!)

Gonna check out the recipes sites mentioned. I LOVE the scanner on the MFP app! So much easier than typing and hoping it's right!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Options
    Remembering to wear my FitBit every day.

Hubby is planning to buy me a FitBit in the next month. I'm looking forward to it!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna wait for the fitbit Flex!!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Options
    Yeah. I just looked up the FitBit, the Flex looks awesome!
  • emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Good: Have logged in everything (including the ugly listed below)
    I have been eating better and moving more
    I have been feeling better and feeling much more in control
    I have lost almost 11 pounds in 2 weeks
    I have made my diary available for my friends to keep me accountable after this weekend (see ugly below)

Ugly: I lost a bitter fight with a pan of rice krispies and a few corn muffins this weekend and perhaps a few glasses of wine:grumble:
    I didn't work out this weekend as I had planned
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    This week wasn't too bad, some ups and downs, but overall a decent week.

Success: Logged in daily, drank my water most day (5 out of 7), walked (4 out of 5 days planned)
    Ugly: Weekend issues - Stress Eating (Husband sick, discovered slab leak, and not being able to workout).

Wasn't looking forward to weighin this morning, but luckily, I didn't sabatoge myself too bad. I still lost 1.8 so am thrilled.