Day 2

Options
Done with day 2 exercise! I went a little over in calories yesterday but will improve today!

Replies

• robbermaiden
    robbermaiden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I feel like, the first few days is about finding what works for you in your life. Better every day, that's the goal! :)
  • alallison06
    alallison06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    About how long did day 2 take? I'm actually going to be completing the workouts a day behind (my mondays are crazy with working all day, then class all night). I'm doing Day 1 when I get home today, but deciding if I will have time to complete Day 2 before leaving for work at 7am tomorrow...
  • stooph14
    Options
    I am hoping to be able to do day 2 this evening. I caught a nasty cold this weekend and it's still hanging on. I was able to get through the workout once yesterday, but I am going to make up the other 2 times through this weekend. The workout today doesn't look too bad. As long as I have enough food in me, I think I should be able to complete it.

I was definitely way under my calories yesterday because of a lack of appetite. I ended up drinking a chai tea latte just to give myself some added fuel for work last night. I would've used the aminos had I gotten them before i got to work.

I woke up today feeling worse today so I talked to my boss and she is finding someone to work my shift tonight. I am trying to stick with the meal plan today but my no appetite is back. I plan on having the sculpt in a couple hours so I hope that helps. Maybe have the other half of my banana from this morning and an apple. Hopefully that help fuel me and get me feeling better.
  • jilldgdog
    Options
    It took me about 45 minutes.
  • zenfulwoman
    zenfulwoman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My day 2 took about 45 minutes and tonight is Zumba for me.
  • Julie6989
    Options
    @alallison06 I'm a day behind on workouts too because my sister was in town yesterday and we went rock climbing. But I didn't want to miss the fitness test. Love ways to measure progress.
  • stooph14
    Options
    Checking back in! I definitely felt much better this evening and was able to get the work out in. I am sure I'll feel even better tomorrow and start getting back into it!