Have you had your baby yet? If so when??

Options
Hi everyone! I just had my baby girl on /22/12! She is so sweet and I am so so soooo in love! My original due date was 10/27/12 but I was induced on 10/22/12 due to gestational diabetes. Madison Catherine weighed 8 pounds 9 ozs and was 21 inches long.

Replies

• Katewell27
    Katewell27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not an October mommy, hope you don't mind. I had little Rylee Jewel on 9/18/12. She weighed in at 8 lbs and 19 inches. She joins her 3 big sisters. We are all so in love with her sweet personality and fat little cheeks. She is the perfect addition to our little blended family.
  • housewivve
    Options
    I had my baby boy Tobias Henry on the 10th! He was 10 lbs 8 oz!!!!
  • motivatedmommie
    motivatedmommie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow mommies, I had my 3rd girl Oct.24th,2012.
    I am READY to get into some shape :)
  • Linlovesb
    Options
    My due date was also 10/27 but my lil girl decided not to wait & came on 10/10/12 at 10:12am after less than 6 hours of labor start to finish!
  • sailorgirlDeb
    sailorgirlDeb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My due date was October 23rd, but he came one week early on the 16th. Im jealous of your short labor, after an easy pregnancy my guy decided to make up for it with 25 hours of labor incuding 3 hours of pushing.
  • Linlovesb
    Options
    I got lucky with my short labor, but my body made up for it with horrific back labor & an epidural that was given too late....I felt EVERYTHING!! Thank God I only had to push like 5 times!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Gave birth on his due date 10/24/12 :smile: